WTB batavus 48T rear sprocket

Let me know what you have. This sprocket came stock on the 20mph version.

Re: WTB batavus 48T rear sprocket

Ttt

Still looking.

Thanks

Ttt

Anyone have batavus parts bikes?

Still looking for one. Or a sprocket that will fit this.

Take a pic and post it I might have one on a set of mags/snowflake rims, off a ped I got for parts. It was a top tank Batavus I kinda raped it for fenders plastics and its handle bars. If they work Ill part with both "snowflake" rims for 20 and shipping.

I will have to get some tomorrow. What size rims are they? And whats the inside diameter of the sprocket? Teeth count on the sprocket?

Thanks

shoot me a pic. I have lots of sprockets. Why do you want 48t? Do you have a lot of really steep hills?

chefhockey@aol.com

I have a 50t on there right now. I'm looking for either a 48t or a 46t but it has 81 mm inside sprocket diameter or hub. Most sprockets are 94mm inside diameter.

Let me know

Thanks

IMAG0347.jpg
IMAG0346.jpg

It is 80mm center. I have a NOS Bat sprocket exactly like yours. They used the same rear sprocket on the 30mph VA and HS as well. I don't remember ever seeing a smaller one, but I never needed one either.

Also a couple of teeth won't make that much difference on a 50 rear. You may be better off seeking a front with a tooth or two more.

The 20mph version came with a 48t. Some Peugeot sprockets were 80mm. Treats sold a 46t for awhile.

I researched and couldnt come up with a 14t front sprocket that would work or I could make work fairly easy. I have a 13t now. This is the only moped I have been around so I don't know what other mopeds I could either buy a front pulley with bigger sprocket or just a bigger sprocket. The internet didn't give me much information the multiple times I have Googled it.

Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account