Huge garage moving sale- Selling kitted 50v, ciao, V1 citybike, puch cdi, mikuni, and assload of parts NW IN

Shane Antisocialite /

I am moving out of my house and this state soon and I can't take a garage full of shit to a Chicago apartment, so buy it!

First off is a huge array of new and used parts, mostly puch but some other stuff too... the pictures of all the stuff on the bench and the wheels are included in this, but basically there are two brand new tires, about 30 mikuni, bing and dellorto jets ranging from stock to giant gila, 6 or so sealed bearing for puch wheels, axles, 10 or so puch cylinders, one or two may be a seized kit, some heads, clutches, clutch covers, set of new e50 seals,a magnum trunk, cranks, flywheels... plus lots more, and my drawers of small stuff like springs, fasteners, side cover nut thingies... the wheels are Italian I think, one may be Puch. There are knarps, throttles, just every misc thing you can think of. If you are looking to restore Puchs this is enough stuff to cover most problems. $200 takes it all.

Next is a Treats Puch CDI that was put on a bike for maybe 20 minutes, taken off, and there it has sat ever since. Basically new. $40

Then an also unused 22 Mikuni round slide with K&N filter, was bought new from treats and never run on a bike. A bit of cutting was done to the flange, see the pic, but it and the filter are basically new. $60

Then the bikes... first is a stock ciao in good shape that is mostly/totally complete and ran before it stopped running. I don't know what's wrong with it, but the engine isn't seized, I think it lost spark. $150

Next is a kitted 50v. Does about 45, no pipe, the lock that engages the drive sprocket to the rear wheel broke so it needs a spot weld on that or a new big drive sprocket to ride, if I have time I will weld the lock and put it back together, but it was a daily rider up until the lock broke. Runs great, loud as fuck, carb vibrates off, was owned by my roommate who was an idiot and it was his commuter bike not his pride so it needs some minor love, but it has a decent long seat, is variated , and is kitted. $200 as is

And finally, a mostly/possibly totally complete City Bike with a Motion Left pipe, stock motor that was stripped, electrocoated, sprayed with one coat of black, and then I lost interest. This one needs the body assembled, the motor is together, and will need a chain and possible cables/other misc stuff, but it is basically all there, and will be a cool little bike. Comes with new tires, most/maybe all new cables, expect to have to spend maybe 50 bucks on misc stuff to finish it off. $250

I am located in South Bend, IN and email is the best way to reach me, shpcarr@umail.iu.edu

Come buy my crap and set me freeeeeeeeee ^_^

Here is the gallery of pics

http://imgur.com/a/O017I (edited)

Re: Huge garage moving sale- Selling kitted 50v, ciao, V1 citybike, puch cdi, mikuni, and assload of parts NW IN

Shane Antisocialite /

buybuybuyyyyyy meeeee

Re: Huge garage moving sale- Selling kitted 50v, ciao, V1 citybike, puch cdi, mikuni, and assload of parts NW IN

Emailed YA!

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

If someone in south bend could hang onto that ciao for me I'd totally buy it.

How much for the axe in the last picture!

Rob GasketFace /

How long will you be around? I'm moving to South Bend in August and might take some of that stuff off your hands.

Princess Rapunzel /

Email sent about the CDI!

emailed on the carb and mlm pipe

E-mail sent

Shane Antisocialite /

Derek if you know Aaron Effler from motion Left or basically any of the other MLM people hit them up, I hang with all of them and someone can prob help ya out. Or if you will be up this way within the next month or two I can just keep it for you here.

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

Pm'ed

Soooo did this stuff sell? I never got a email reply

Shane Antisocialite /

Ciao is sold, CDI is sold, then I got really busy getting hired in at a new place sort of out of nowhere so I haven't kept up with responding to people. Things are settled back down now though, everything aside from the Ciao and CDI are still available. What were you interested in Spudley? Probably best to send me a new email or PM

I still want the mlm pipe! Pm'd again. Thanks.

Kevin Bishop /

nice misfits ashtray

I know its not for sale...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account