WTB Tomos Golden Bullet stickers (top tank)

Title pretty much says it, Looking for golden bullet stickers for my 91 top tank. Would suffice with JUST the tank stickers at a minimum.

Re: WTB Tomos Golden Bullet stickers (top tank)

Stephanie Rose /

I believe Myron's Mopeds sells stickers for every make and model moped.

Myrons didn't have Golden Bullet. If you end up getting some made let me know I want some for the side covers on my GB.

I don't have side covers etc on mine, but I might have tank stickers made in the long run. I'll keep you in mind if I do have them made. Might as well have a few sets made.

Stephanie Rose /

Stephanie Rose /

They aren't gold tho :/ well I tried lol

That's for a silver bullet. Just bought one this week, but doesn't need stickers.

Steven Whitright /

Jacob I'm going to have some made up soon. hit me up

Steven Whitright /

not just typing out my plans here was only to buy myself time till i wasnt mobile... but having already got two emails about this i figured i should just give more info here:

nobody that does decals had the golden bullet design, so i just bought a set of the other bullet ones from myrons to modify in Illustrator. they just arrived... so when my work calms down (a week?) I'll do that... I'm then going to give the source file to Miguel on here to make up for me/have - from there on i assume he'd be down to make them for others, but you'd have to talk with him about it (at least wait a week or two till he has a file)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account