Fs- za50 puch engine 250$$ bay area good running condition

I have for sale a running puch za50 complete engine has the black cylinder and I have clutch cable included bay area 250$$$ or trade for 70cc kit Tex for pictures 9258486104

Re: Fs- za50 puch engine 250$$ bay area good running condition

NB0tt aholetechbro /

Wow, that's an expensive ZA.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I didn't wanna be the first, but I bought a running, magnum za50, complete with a 15bing on it for $40 two weeks ago... from a reliable moped source.

Probably Fred /

Well he said trade for a 70cc kit

Most 70cc kits cost 100.00 so that's closer to a correct price

sookia sookia /

also most of your prior posts have to do with not being able to get a za50 to work, giving up, and getting an e50. This wouldn't be that same broken motor would it?

NB0tt aholetechbro /

The one bought from tweakers?

My prior post were for the blue maxi with the e50 got it working jus needed the right intake tube and this is the original engine off that maxi that always worked im really looking jus for some high performance parts

Andrew Squiggman /

so what really is your price?

Lol tweaker yea but all the damage was to the maxi frame he glued hella shit on it and tried to jazz it up engine was in nice shape because his non tweaker mechanic put it on I'm not gna sell a hunk a shit it runs

Just shoot me a number

Shit, I bought one for 200 without the top end once, rebuilt and shimmed with new pucks etc and I had more $$ than time so I didn't mind...lame thing was the guy didn't pad around the case mouth with anything so the small end of the conrod that was sticking out punched through the box and got ovaled, or more like figure-eighted. He was gonna send me half the money back but We both fell on harder times so I didn't keep buggin him.. (edited)

Kevin Bishop /

...And this one time at band camp I stuck a za in my pussy...

Zach McNally *UpJet* /

^ mm how was the low end?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account