Re: free sachs parts

Youre best thing to do... ESPECIALLY IF EVERYTHING IS GONE...dont post anymore. Noone ever wins here.

matthew pereira /

Its just bull oncw you get a bad rep selling then noone buys if I wver decide to sell trying to drag my nane through the mud when I did nothing wrong

matthew pereira Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Its just bull oncw you get a bad rep selling then

> noone buys if I wver decide to sell trying to drag

> my nane through the mud when I did nothing wrong

Well. For starters, try using some properish grammer and punctuation. Its often fairly annoying trying to read just a blob of one giant sentence. Secondly, if you're posting parts for free...include that you're charging shipping not just straight free. You won't get bitched at so much. And lastly, if you're charging flat rate shipping then charge flat rate shipping. If you're adding in funds for packaging materials then put it in the initial post. And lastly, this is the internet. Trolls and butthurt folk are everywhere these days. Rather than egg them on and try to argue, just ignore them.

matthew pereira /

Thank you for not being one of them. Ill try to work on the grammar, just a habit using my phone

I wrote that last post on my phone... then again I am a 22-year old lad of the land.

Ken Wickedest /

That's the part that's messed up is charging people for packing material. Just tell people up front instead of all of these hiden costs. It's the same damn thing Carter does all of the time. Oh it's free, but then it isn't. Real shame how people rip you off.

matthew pereira /

I didn't mean to come off as a rip off I asked for 15 $ for a medium flat rate box. I honestly don't want to rip people off but to say its a scam is a bit rediculous I packaged everything nicely to ensure quality, if you think I ripped anyone off I'm sorry you feel that way wasn't my intention I haven't shipped anything in a while, last time I did flate rate was 5, 10, 15 $ just to show how long its been. I work 60 hrs a week have a 6 month old girl at home I make good money I don't need to scam people for chump change I just didn't want to pay for anything as far as shipping costs. So insteaf of throwing parts away I figured people could put them to use. And kevin your package has been shipped ill pm you a tracking number it said 2-3 day priority

You can't just list a bunch of free parts and then ignore PMs, come up with a bunch of bullshit rules after the fact and then charge hidden fees. You gotta be up front with that otherwise you will be compared to Carter, who is the #1 bad seller on MA. No need to get all pissy with me, I'm just stating the facts.

I got a ton of stuff for next to nothing. i dunno what y'all are bitching about.

I sell tons of stuff on here where I make no money. You negotiate so nobody gets ripped off, if something doesnt seem like a good enough deal, make an offer. i dont understand why there's a problem./

matthew pereira /

Thank you

WillD's Zuchini parmesan crisps easy recipe Wrote:

> I got a ton of stuff for next to nothing. i dunno

> what y'all are bitching about.

>

> I sell tons of stuff on here where I make no

> money. You negotiate so nobody gets ripped off, if

> something doesnt seem like a good enough deal,

> make an offer. i dont understand why there's a

> problem./

I agree and you don't have all these damn hidden costs. You gotta be up front with people otherwise they won't trust you.

matthew pereira /

Had no hidden fees idk wth you're talking about when we pmd eachotger I stated 15 $ should cover everything if they didn't agree to it no need to send money how is that hard to understand.

I was the first person to PM this guy and apparently I didn't follow the rules as he mentions me in his posts and not recognizing my email?? I never got a PM back until I PM'd him again and by then most everything was gone. I wanted the whole loot and would have gladly paid for the postage, extra packaing, handling fee, etc. Lesson learned I guess.

Probably Fred /

Magic Rat.* Wrote:

> You can't just list a bunch of free parts and then

> ignore PMs, come up with a bunch of bullshit rules

> after the fact and then charge hidden fees. You

> gotta be up front with that otherwise you will be

> compared to Carter, who is the #1 bad seller on

> MA. No need to get all pissy with me, I'm just

> stating the facts.

Not the real Rat ^that was on here for a wee weeks its/he is the troll rat/Chance or whoever troll he wants to be at the moment

He's funny though

Ken Roff Wrote:

> Magic Rat.* Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > You can't just list a bunch of free parts and

> then

> > ignore PMs, come up with a bunch of bullshit

> rules

> > after the fact and then charge hidden fees. You

> > gotta be up front with that otherwise you will

> be

> > compared to Carter, who is the #1 bad seller on

> > MA. No need to get all pissy with me, I'm just

> > stating the facts.

>

> Not the real Rat ^that was on here for a wee weeks

> its/he is the troll rat/Chance or whoever troll he

> wants to be at the moment

> He's funny though

You didn't get scammed by this guy!

At least I can spell and write a complete sentence Kelly Blue Book Ken

Matthew must be KBB Ken's son. They spell alike.

matthew pereira WROTE:

2 people depposited $ only one followed the rules thw other I don't rwcognize the email and it says sachs parts I can review swnt messages idk why put pm me with the list of parts

THIS WAS NOT A SCAM. Dude was tryin' to be nice, got overwhelmed. Buncha basic-ass Black Friday Walmart motherfuckers on this site. Shit.

Boyd - Wrote:

> THIS WAS A SCAM. Dude was tryin' to be ass,

> got overwhelmed. Buncha basic-ass Black Friday

> Walmart motherfuckers on this site. Shit.

agree

matthew pereira /

I will let you log into my account just to see you were like the 4th to pm me

matthew pereira /

Thank you appreciate it

matthew pereira /

Ken Wickedest Wrote:

> matthew pereira Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > What parta did you need if they're still

> > available, I'll ship them on my dime to make

> > things right sound fair? I honestly don't

> > appreciate my name being bashed ill gladly send

> > you parts that have no use to me let me know

> what

> > you need and on this forum for some reason I

> can't

> > reread sent messages thank you

>

>

> nothing, you're tactics are deceptive and not

> appreciated

I pmed the dude try to make em less buthurt this is what I get, get fucked ill gladly meet youany day of the week ill fly to you with the $ I made and make you eat ur teeth

matthew pereira /

I pmed you too offered to pay to ship to you and your still talking shit get bent

matthew pereira Wrote:

> I pmed you too offered to pay to ship to you and

> your still talking shit get bent

You PMd me to offer scrap junk. You're a piece of work!

I Pm'd the guy right away and never heard back from him and then he said he never got a PM and offered a bunch of crap for expensive shipping. This dude is a mess for sure.

Ken Wickedest /

$15 to ship a speedo. Those are international rates or Carter Denny rates

Brent Bublitz /

$15 is fine for shipping a speedo in a medium flat rate box. Packing and managing this crap can be tiresome and expensive. Get off the dudes back.

William, take Panda Mopeds advice. I would not respond to any more ridiculous angry shit here, it only urges them on.

Ken Wickedest /

That's a large flat rate box. I shipped a speedo for 5 bux. This dudes a rip off and you are encouraging it.

Brent Bublitz Wrote:

> $15 is fine for shipping a speedo in a medium flat

> rate box. Packing and managing this crap can be

> tiresome and expensive. Get off the dudes back.

>

> William, take Panda Mopeds advice. I would not

> respond to any more ridiculous angry shit here, it

> only urges them on.

WTF are you smoking? $15 to ship a little sachs speedo is insane

matthew pereira /

I said medium flatrate box speedo is gone in the sane bix as the controls chain rear sprocket and a bunch of stuff the buyer requested end of discussion speedo is gone stop crying about it I have mich more important things in life to deal woth than a fuckin pos moped I got for free or pleasing you guys fuck off already

$15 to ship a 10oz speedo is a rip off, plain and simple

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account