FS: complete 70cc AV7 with circuit exhuast

i got a complete av7 engine to sell. 70cc airsal kit. SHA 15mm carb. circuit exhaust. head mount is a little worn, like every kitted moby. exhaust has a crack in support, so it rattles, but no actual exhaust leak. exhaust would fix right up with 5min of welding. was running fine when tore it off my moby.

Pics:

http://imgur.com/a/kmtCp

$220 shipped.

Re: FS: complete 70cc AV7 with circuit exhuast

non variated clutch?

What crank ?

6v 2coil or 12v 3 coil ? (edited)

It is non Variated. And not sure what crank. I did not build this engine, I took it off of a bike I bought running.

I'm not certain about the coil either. I'll have to open it up and look when I get the chance.

bump

too much..$

matthew pereira /

Wish I had the $

matthew pereira /

Nvm th ought it was built just. A 70cc topend?

This includes everything seen in pics, selling it whole: cases, kit, carb, and exhaust. You can buy, mount, and ride!

Brent Bublitz /

I'll never understand this:

> exhaust would fix right up with 5min of welding

then do the 5 minutes of welding and make the package worth the price. Any time someone says "Just needs X" it usually means there is is a whole lot more wrong.

Ed - Dead Possums /

Gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole.

bump

Ok I'm going to post it like it is.

Crate Motor $300 @ 1977Mopeds.com

Your Motor $220 ~ Needs a new head, needs a crank because a stock crank can't handle the 70cc, needs a new pipe because the SIM Circuit is the worse possible choice for a pipe and it's broken. It would be better with the stock Blunderbuss, needs a variator because who the fuck wants a single speed non-variated Dimoby clutch when a vario goes in the same crank (which needs to be replaced). Your carb bendy adjuster is broken and I'm not sure if that is even a real Dell (dull aluminum looks like a clone).

So all together you have a nice kit that is used ($125-use=$1/2shipped), maybe a real Dell 15mm SHA used ($25-$40), maybe a good ignition ($25~6v/$30~12v) because CDI's are cheap, and you have cases which could be fucked if you don't know how to case match correctly. These would be worth more uncut ($50)

parting it out would be useless because shipping would destroy any possible gain so consider what a stock engine is worth ($70-$100) and add a little extra for the kit/carb. If it does run I would be on the high side of that even though it needs work if the buyer wants it to last at all. The loose head will destroy a lot.

matthew pereira /

Wanna sell just the pipe?

What if I told you its lined with gold? Haha. Youre right, it's probs not worth that much, but I had to start somewhere. I admit it was too high. I've failed you all by not accurately assessing before posting. Pls 4give me mopad rders of teh wrld.

Open to any offers.

If I had money I would for sure make a decent offer on it. It has potential to be fucking awesome with a little work.

Did you case match it ? Does it run ?

back story: so the engine came off of a running motobecane that I bought with the intention of only using the frame and building a new av10 for it. (which is exactly what I am doing). I did not build this engine, so I have no clue what all the seller did when he built it. im going to try and find his email and ask him, it was just some guy off craigslist. the previously owner rode it regularly. besides the night i test rode it, i have not put any miles on this engine, I took it off the second i got it home. but it was running, I can assure you that.

^ Awesome.

sookia sookia /

Part it out I'll buy the kit

I'd do$150 shipped

Sold.

Tyler "Gary" Dead Possums Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sold.

WHOOO HOOOOO !!!! Doesn't it feel great to be able to sell something with nothing hidden so there can be no backlash on you? good deal too. a complete stocker just sold for $100 so this is awesome.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account