FS: maxi N

Andy Brylow /

I tried to sell this before but for one reason or another it never worked out. literally everything is brand new. I would rather sell it whole, but if i cant within a few days i will part it out. This will hopefully go easier if i put prices on things this time. $800 firm for the whole bike.

prices not including shipping:

treats cdi - $50

polini - $150

bing 15 - $50

maxi N frame - $150

mlm pipe ( previously used on my magnum so it has some miles on it) - $150

engine is rebuilt with new seals and bearings + dmp unstuffed crank - $150

3 star mags with brand new sava mc2s (less than 50 miles on them) - $170

white long seat $40

all new controls - $40

headlight - 15$

tail light - $15

forks - i dont know make me an offer

all the other littler stuff i didnt mention make me an offer on.

Re: FS: maxi N

Derek L TYTYTY /

If you part id like the wheels and maybe the controls

Christopher Jones /

did you modify the k10's for the frame or did you cut the frame for the k10's, interested in the forks just not for a maxi

Andy Brylow /

hmm... this was a long time ago. but i remember doing something with the forks. so im going to have to say i modified the forks.

Interested in the motor bottom end (cases, crank) w/ CDI. Are the cases already matched for the Polini kit? What clutch?

Andy Brylow /

yes cases are matched for polini. and im not positive, i think its just a 2 shoe clutch. if youre seriously interested i can open it up and check. may have a few other people interested though.

Andy Brylow /

forks, wheels, controls/cables, pedal assembly and chains sold. everything else still available

Andy Brylow /

if anyone wants the complete engine now is your chance. otherwise the polini cdi and pipe will probably be sold.

That a real bing or a clone?

Andy Brylow /

real 15 bing

Andy Brylow /

bump. whole engine, pipe, carb, seat, lights are still up for grabs. frame possibly selling soon.

Could you do a deal on the MLM pipe and Bing together?

Andy Brylow /

possibly make me an offer

I'm pretty much dead ass broke, but if you're itching to sell them or no one else bites I can probably make an almost kinda reasonable offer.

Andy Brylow /

id do 200$ shipped for both

Hmmmmm. I don't have the money right now, but that could be feasible. Don't hold them for me, but I'll let you know if I want them.

Andy Brylow /

ok will do. as of now theyre still available

Andy Brylow /

bump.

140 shipped for motor?

Andy Brylow /

Is that with the kit too?

Without the top end.. Cases, crank, clutch...

Andy Brylow /

Yes sure I'll do that

Did the ignition system already go? Any idea how many miles since rebuild? Could you send me a pic that shows the case matching and also your PayPal addy?

Andy Brylow /

No i still have the ignition. And there's been less than 100 miles for sure since the rebuild. My PayPal is abrylow@wi.rr.com. I'll have to open the engine up to do that, might be a few days before I get a chance to do that. I have attached out of town wedding this weekend and will be back on Sunday

Alrighty! So bottom end is complete with clutch + cdi?

Andy Brylow /

Yup you got it. Won't be able to get pictures till probably Sunday though

Ok! It's a deal pending dem pix for sure! Soon my bike will live! gya ha ha!

Could you do $160 shipped for the Bing, intake, and MLM pipe?

Andy Brylow /

sorry not for all that. thats too low. im looking for 150 for the pipe and 50 for the bing.

Andy Brylow /

bump. bottom end pending. polini, bing, intake, frame, mlm pipe still available.

also have maxi n rear fender, headlight, maxi n rack, taillight, seat, air filter.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account