Carter Denny - now you've done it!

Thanks for such an awesome packaging job on my stuff and for the quick shipping!

Re: Carter Denny - now you've done it!

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

I noticed that he is on both the good and the bad sellers list. So I guess they cancel each other out.

Steve Dethrow /

cant tell if this is sarcasm or not

x2 on that. ^

No sarcasm.....everyone is always cutting him down, but I had no issues with him. I am actually very pleased with him, and will buy from him again in the future.

shelly you are just letting someone know that their past fuck ups were ok by purchasing from him. he will fuck someone over again in the very near future and it'll be because they read that he didn't fuck you over, get me?

Ryan LET IT GO!

Dirty30 Dillon /

There are too many good sellers on this site to even bother with those that carry any notoriety.

Who is Carter Denny? Is that the dude selling Hong Kong clone carbs a while ago?

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Sir Yancellot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Who is Carter Denny? Is that the dude selling Hong

> Kong clone carbs a while ago?

He was selling junk and passing it of as in good condition. I would only buy from him if he sent me the parts first.

Shelly where you in Ohio 17 years ago?

You win some you lose some. I have one turd against me on the list..it's sad really.

Carter Denny /

Shelly B Wrote:

> Thanks for such an awesome packaging job on my

> stuff and for the quick shipping!

O give me time ill find some way to screw the pooch.

Thanks for the complement tho!

Probably Fred /

Brooks H Wrote:

> Shelly where you in Ohio 17 years ago?

I Got it. It took me a while but I got it.

@ Ryan...I've always been one to give everyone a chance. Have you never done any wrong in yor life? Everyone has good in them, and until I personally am screwed over, I will continue buying from and trusting Carter as well as anyone else.

He has been given second and third chances and still sent out mangled wheels and non-running engines.

zzzz

Carter Denny /

Thanks Shelly! Enjoy that sign!

Shelly, I've done a lot of bad shit ... more than you could ever fathom but i've never fucked anyone over in a transaction over and over again. He has a bad reputation and you're only reinforcing the fact that SOMETIMES he won't fuck you over ... but you don't get to choose if he fucks you over or not. I'm out of this thread, have fun getting fucked over by Denny & Pisch mopeds.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

You make me go ha ha but you not funny.

I've only been on MA for a few months & even in that short space of time I have heard all about Carter Denny.

This guy is beyond a joke & I struggle to understand why people would still buy from him.

Being that I am in Sydney, Australia I tend to pay a lot for shipping & expect things I buy to be packed appropriately.

From what I've seen this guy can't even pack shit to get dropped down the street!

Good luck Shelly & like Carter said himself: he'll screw you soon enough.

pfffffffffffffffffffft.

Sounds like he just fucks the boys and not the girls.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account