FS: Mopeds & Parts (mostly Puch), in WI

So here's the deal: back in my college days I collected a few mopeds and a bunch of parts. Back then I had lots of time to play with them, fix them, tune them, etc. Now I have two kids and all this stuff has mostly been collecting dust in my garage. No sense in them just taking up space at my place when others could be using them.

Without getting too far in to the details, just check out the pictures with descriptions:

Mopeds and Parts for Sale

The small parts I'm perfectly willing to ship anywhere. The big stuff will have to be picked up in Milton, WI. Happy to provide better pictures of anything you need. Will update this post if I find anything else not pictured.

I don't have prices set on anything. Make me an offer!

Re: FS: Mopeds & Parts (mostly Puch), in WI

- disassembled ZA50 (the cleaner one)

- 2 of each bulbs (headlight, tail light, and brake light)

- brake pads

- 4 of each shim size

- 1 17x35x7 seal

- 1 20x35x7 seal

- 1 L17 bearing

PM SENT.

Kermit Williams /

pm sent

Steve Dethrow /

Pm sent

pm sent!

ughh, my work is blocking your link.

send me the pix of the "big stuff"

misstammiecat@msn.com. I am in MKE but can pick up if need be.

Kevin Bishop /

I am interested in a bunch of stuff, pm ya

Thanks for all the responses folks. I have a lot of people interested in parts, but for the items that are/were original to the full mopeds I'm selling, I'm going to reserve them in case the buyer wants them. I'll get back to all the PMs specifically and I'll add notes in the pictures.

PM Sent!

Ok, I think I have sent replies to all the PMs and e-mails received.

I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks is a fair price for the nicer, more complete bikes that I have several people asking about. I have been out of the market for a while and am feeling a bit out of touch. Thoughts?

decent stock runners in thye midwest are fair at 300-500$ ish. a title makes them more desirable to those of us who like to be legit

or get pulled over alot

just please please dont sell complete bikes to the butcher!

we've lost a few good complete bikes in Wisco to that guy :(

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account