MoPedLar Ride BUY/SELL including Seth Z's stuff

It's time to begin thinking about & listing what can be bought and sold at the MoPedLar Ride this May 25th.

This year, Pam & George Zaiser are looking to begin selling Seth's machines and projects. Potentially, they would like to see putting them in the hands of someone who will repair & enjoy them.

Proceeds of the sale of Seth's stuff will be going to his named endowment at the Capital Area School for the Arts, Mechanicsburg, PA.

Space for delivery of some of Seth's things to Port Murray, NJ on the 25th is limited. If you DO want any of these on May 25th, make offers here and we will solidify plans the week before the ride.

Here is what is currently located in Zaiserville right now. I will be adding better photos of each bike & parts lots as we go.

Pacer Sport (possibly spoken for by a friend of the family already)

2 Motobecanes - all broken down with parts

Early Honda Cub or similar scooter - all apart

Austro Daimler - repainted & all apart

Honda PA50 II - engine removed

Garelli Rally Sport or Flex - repainted & apart

Re: MoPedLar Ride BUY/SELL including Seth Z's stuff

oh man, this is sad stuff. Thanks Rob for helping them out with this.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I hope we can at least ease the burden on Seth's parents and raise some money for good cause close to Seth's heart.

On a related note, the only ped I will have for sale at the ride is a 1980 Puch MK Sport II and that one may already be spoken for. There are just no more peds around here for sale anymore. I guess I bought them all up over the last 12 years.

Photos are on the way...

Honda Hobbit project w/ engine removed. Nice paint and seat. I don't know what's up with it, but the engine turns smooth & has an upgraded variator I believe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/13 11:00PM by Rob K.

2013-05-02 13.49.46.jpg

Neat old Honda PC50 project. Complete w/ motor and take-offs (not pictured). It has a rare leg shield with no cracks.

2013-05-02 13.49.37.jpg

Jason Collier /

seriously man, this sucks. can't imagine how much this must bum you out to have to deal with it but, definitely is helpful for his parents.

Hope it all goes to a good home

Pam & George have some things they want to hang onto, but they would like to see fellow enthusiasts putting some love into these bikes.

Up & coming stuff will include a serviced and ridable Pacer Sport and a pile of Motobecane stuff that includes titled 50 frame, an extra frames & motors.

Bump. Who else has stuff to bring to Larry's to sell?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I'll have a bunch of wheels and hard parts that I'll be giving away for free. I need to free up space in my shed and garage.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i got seth's junk d bottom end w/ or wo crank, sachs clutch parts, stock airbox w/ yoke, 504 magneeto cover, 504 exhaust bracket w/brake sensor. prima g3x shorty bars, speedo bracket w/outter case chrome. sachs 505 foot brake switch. bat va tank.

titled bat frame, new 17x2 tires on bat rims, rear needs a cup & bearings, headlight bullet w/switch, bat's light rocker switch.

puch factory NOS superman lens, tomos a 3 side covers (orange), 14,12 sha, bosch 3 wire stator,

puch Nos airbox maxi, tomos side airbox, hero puch 65cc kit, tomos A 3 pipe, bat header, m48 bottom end w/ stator & clutch.

have titled 85 herc prima & a 1976 batavus va. that i would sell.

i really do not want to transport anything unless i know its sold. i can bring some smalls.

17 " tires on Batavus rims!?

I Look Like Shit /

do you have any pics of the daimler and perhaps price?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

yeah rob, rear needs a bearing cup, new shin chen 17x2's on both w/ or w/o brake hubs/ rear gear.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

erp 16x2's

Ah-HA! I knew Bat's had 16's.

AD picture

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/13 07:53AM by Rob K.

ADStuffphoto.jpg

Any Puch parts found in the garage go along with it.

I Look Like Shit /

hm i need puch parts for my freespirit rebuild too...

if you have moby performance parts, i.e. vario, av10 cases, 50cc race kit, reed block, etc etc, GET AT ME.

Also really interested in seth's moby projects... i didn't know him but i'd like to help if i have the means to.

I Look Like Shit /

where is the AD/garage located? and what sort of puch parts are there? if local i can swing by and take a look when im back in town.

It's in Mechanicsburg. Mr. & Mrs. Zaiser do not have a lot of time for fooling around, that's why they've decided to sell the stuff in bike + lot clusters.

I will be gathering the Motobecane stuff in one pile soon as well. It will be hard to say what something is as far as upgrades go. It looks like there are a couple stripped down bikes and a few motors.

I Look Like Shit /

ok well i am in carlisle and will be back in town on the 10th. what is a good time to swing over there and grab the puch stuff? any way i can be put into contact with them or should i just go through you? can move to PMs from here on out so as not to clog up your thread

If you're seriously interested in any of Seth's projects, please let Rob or myself know through PM or e-mail. We are trying to help his parents to raise funds and clean the garage, but we won't have room to bring everything, unfortunately. Letting us know what you're interested in will help us to determine which bikes/projects to bring to Lar's.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Is the AD being sold as a whole or would you be willing to separate? I need a gas tank and possibly an engine.

I'll talk to Rob and see what comes with the AD. I'm in Florida at the moment and can't get to it. If it doesn't sell as a whole at Lar's, I'd definitely ship to you

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

That would be awesome. I am putting a hobbit subframe on one. It's pretty close to fitting w/o modification. Need the gas tank though... the guy I got it from threw out a perfectly good engine and tank because he "wanted to make it electric."

The AD + all Puch parts are being sold to the highest bidder. This consists of some spare e50 cases and the FG cafe racer seat.

Here is the Motobecane lot.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/13 08:59PM by Rob K.

Moby Stuff 1.jpg

Moby Stuff 2.jpg

Moby Stuff 3.jpg