78 Italian Fantic Pepi parts - SHA carb, 2 minarelli V1, cables, etc -- priced and pics

Hello! I've stripped my 1978 Fantic Pepi Delux and here are the results with pics and prices. All shipped prices are CONUS, Hawaii and Alaska would be extra. Prices could be negotiable, so ask. Thanks!

1. Dellorto SHA 14.12 carb with intake -- $35 shipped

2. Minarelli V1 complete; fan and plastic shroud have some cracks -- $125 shipped

3. Minarelli V1 bottom and top end. The bottom end is free and turns. Includes clutch that feels good, connecting rod and studs, cylinder, head, piston and rings, base gasket and intake gasket. No stator, flywheel, fan, stud nuts, etc -- $65 shipped

4. Fantic tank, probably fits other Italians, no rust inside -- $40 shipped

5. Fantic V1 speedo cable -- probably fits other Italian peds -- $11 shipped

6. Minarelli V1 exhaust -- $20 shipped

7. Italian moped 16" rims with brakes; front needs nuts to hold axle to forks -- $35 shipped

I have more stuff too, will put up as I'm able, but feel free to ask. Thanks!

Re: 78 Italian Fantic Pepi parts - SHA carb, 2 minarelli V1, cables, etc -- priced and pics

Need any parts in trade? I want that complete v1

Re: 78 Italian Fantic Pepi parts - SHA carb, 2 minarelli V1, cables, etc -- priced and pics

Matt Taylor /

Sorry, just looking to offset the cost, needing money.

pmed about speedo cable

Speedo cable is from a Veglia speedo

Matt Taylor /

FYI, apparently some have a CEV speedo.

This was a Veglia, white/yellow with black digits. All the other stuff was CEV.

Mopeds!

Complete Minarelli V1 is sold -- bottom and top ends still available (EOM)

Matt Taylor /

EOM

Matt Taylor /

Both engines are sold and shipped. Thanks guys, hope you dig them.

Carb, tank, speedo cable, and pipe are still available.

Will be listing some little bits soon.

Woot, ty sir.

Carb, tank, and pipe are still available (EOM)

Matt Taylor /

Dellorto SHA 14 12 -- $35 shipped to your door

Fantic Pepi/other italian tube frame tank -- $50 shipped

Francomi (?) V1 exhaust -- $20 to your doorstep

Last few items: carb and tank

Matt Taylor /

Everything else is sold. Thanks everyone!

Re: Complete Minarelli V1 is sold -- bottom and top ends still available (EOM)

Do you have an v1 pedal start engine ....bottom end.....I have a complete running kickstart that should transfer onto one....I think ....it's for my 79 fantic issimo, cheers Adam

Re: Complete Minarelli V1 is sold -- bottom and top ends still available (EOM)

Matt Taylor /

Sorry, it is gone.

Re: Carb, tank, and pipe are still available (EOM)

Hey Matt,

I know I am a "few years late" but just needed to ask.. Do you still have the exhaust? If so I am much interested in it.

Please send reply to knace@att.net

My name is Eck Nace

Huntsville, Alabama. 35824

I want the v1 for $125. I want the carb & intake for $35. The exost for$20. Do you have a throttle cable?

Damon - do you realize that post was from 8 years ago?

...and lastly, if you read all the way down, it’s says everything is sold. What you can do is start a new post about what you want to buy.

I'll take it,,call me 8125309866.. I want the carb, complete motor, exhaust

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account