FS: NIB Airsal 72cc Puch Kit

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Title sez it $135 takes it. (That includes shipping).

Re: FS: NIB Airsal 72cc Puch Kit

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Bump. This kit is undented. 100% perfecto. Ready to go.

the one on treats with the head included?

^ yeah it is. he sold another one a few weeks ago. good deal.

^ yeah it is. he sold another one a few weeks ago. good deal.

Not True .......

Not a couple weeks ago .

Friday before last .

Its a little over a week now now .

Not here yet . .

We will see .

Also maxmojo has a different name now . hmmm ?

I was promptly given a tracking number on request .

Tracking number has not been checked in on yet tho .

Not known as a bad seller .

Over 6k posts . sounds solid .

Ill aint sceered .(edited)

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

I'm really confused by your post, Rick. Why comment on how I changed my name? (I do that a lot...) Also, yes, 6,000 posts and like 7 years on this site. Sorry if your tracking # isn't working... in my experience they just check the pack in at it's destination. I even got you insurance like you asked. I went to a rally. That's why it took me a bit to ship, but I told you that. I also took the time out on my 30th bday to go ship stuff for you.

You've given me weird vibes through this entire sale, Rick.(edited)

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

There you go Rick. Please don't post in my For Sale threads anymore.

Screen shot 2013-02-26 at 11.22.32 AM.png

Rick Ems Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ill aint sceered .

he was sceered

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

He HAD the tracking # lol. LOOK IT UP.

too easy!

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Now Rick is claiming that his NIB kit was "repacked incorrectly" by me... even though it has the original tape still on. (Never touched by me ever.)

Here's an excerpt:

"Hey there . I got my kit today , damaged . You opened it and repacked it wrong . The head sealing surface was placed facing down on top of the cylinder skirt . That's not how they come from the factory beacuse it will get damaged is shipping . That is exactly what has hapened here . Please understand that I insisted on insureance for this reason . You are not the factory and don't have the years of shipping experience with this kit . It is unfortunate but it is not my fault , it is yours . I'm not mad . Upset, yes . Disappointed yes . I wasn't saying anything bad about you . Mostly good confidence inspireing , posative things"

"Posative?" Really?(edited)

Yeah , well I was tring to say that you looked like a solid seller but I had never had and dealings with you yet so far so I have nothing to base my opinion of you and your deals on here on .

You have been rude to me fron the start . Why so defensive . Dont you think I have a right to reserve my opinion of this deal until its done . I would like a refund or a replacement kit . Not a 135.00 useless peice of junk . I am not at fault here in any way shape of form . . . . .

You sir are responsable for what you sell , ship , say .

Fix this without anymore drama . OK ?

Oh , yeah I wonder about people on here with their fake profiles . Its a justifiable question .(edited)

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Seriously? I'm the rude one? You're crazy.

Edit: I am trying to be as nice as possible on here of recent. I'll try to work with you, send me pics. I hardly think a gouge in the head is possible (it would crack the skirt first,) but I'm curious, since, as I said this was the unopened one.(edited)

Treats opened my euro kit and put a piece cardboard between the head and cylinder so this wouldn't happen. They are packed in that orientation from the factory.

My parmakit showed up damaged because the Styrofoam sleeve broke apart so the head just banged on the bottom of the Jug.

I'm having the damaged head turned down. Sucks.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Brooks. I don't know you, but I appreciate you chiming in. Seems like a dumb packing method, but again, it's not MY dumb packing method. I would have sent Rick the checked, opened one that I have here but he wanted a discount since I cut the tape on it. I tried to explain that a checked one seemed worth *more* if anything but Rick was out to drive a hard bargain...(edited)

Max is more than legit. You got insurance. Even insisted on it?

Now you "all of a sudden" have a problem? Shit seems really shady.

oh jeas, this thread went south real quick. if it's damaged can't you get the shipping company to cover it since it was insured?

Ok. Cool dude. Got your payment. Is that your current, up-to-date address on your paypal? I leave tomorrow evening for the Portland rally. I have to run around and do errands which should take me right by the post... so I'll try to have it out tomorrow. If not, it will be Monday. I'll let you know when it's out all the tracking info

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

USPS #13103060000047458226

Insured it like you asked too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did you post that garbage in my For Sale thread? If you're 'not sceered' then why say "we'll see" like you doubt you're going to get your kit? Through this whole sale, it's as if you're convinced I want to rip you off but not if you can just outwit me... Like I would rip you off if you just let me do it. I've been buying and selling on here since I got a moped in 2007. I've never ripped anyone off and always given refunds if someone was unsatisfied. You're getting a new kit from me that I got directly from SPI-Parts. No surprises in the least. Please don't post stuff in anymore of my buy/sell threads. That cool? I'm trying to address this as nicely as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEVER OPENED YOUR KIT. I DID NOT REPACK IT WRONG.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can message SPI-Parts.com. That's where I got the kit and where Benji gets his for that matter. You specifically tried to get the 'opened' kit from me for cheaper, so I sent you the unopened kit. I NEVER OPENED IT EVER. If I did send you the other kit, you would just find something wrong with that one too. You got insurance. Work with USPS or Spi-parts... you can continue blaming me if you like too. HOWEVER, I didn't "repack the kit incorrectly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked the other kit, which I unpacked, checked, and repacked exactly as it came (again yours was NEVER opened). The other kit was packed as you described from the factory as well. There should be a piece of styrofoam around the skirt to protect it. That's how they come. Good thing you got that insurance. Bad thing that you tried to blame the whole thing on me though. I would have worked with you. Now hopefully USPS will. Maybe if you're less rude to them than you were to me(?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is no posable way that this is my fault . I was promised a new in the box kit that was fully functional . That is what I asked for . There seems to be a misunderstanding here . I was upset to see my money go to waiste threw no fault of my own .

I have purchased this exact same kit before from treats and it was shipped in the correct orentation as it would be assembled on the motor with the head facing down and it was in mint shape when I got it .

You are responsable for what you sell . . . . . Im not trying to pick a fight here or call names . I did assume that it was the opened kit as I said originally . "Open box is fine ." Would have been fine either way if it was ok . It is not ok tho . Why should I get fucked on this deal ? I was not very pushy with my request to buy this kit from you at the lowest price you would take . I just asked for the your bottom dollar .

I feel bad that you paid 20.07 to ship it and yet it still arrived broken .

Again , I had nothing to do with packing , shipping , or delivery .

I said that I hadnt checked on the tracking . not that it was bad info . just that I didnt get t o it yet . I have been looking for this package every day after work and was pacient not to bug you about it .

I dont feel responceable for this ...... in any way . How could have I done anything wrong here ?

I am always weary of a person Ive never delt with before . Most people are , and rightfully so . Nobody wants to get screwed on a deal . Especially with an indivdual as apposed to a business like treats . I feel that the discount over retail price is because I have no way to know weather or not a problem like this can be taken care of without a , well , problem .

Lets work something out without a problem . I do not accept your first offer to lay this all on me trying to get the post office to refund me the money lost or replace the kit . I will compromise tho so do you have another solution .

I have posted your PMs to me . Pleas feel free to post my PMs as everyone can see how quickly a situation can escolate , and how two grown adults resolve a problem amicabley .

None of what either of us has said are

"fighting words" or anything that has caused reputation damaging effects .

Just two upset people with different prospectives .

Neither wanting to get hosed .

Both on the defence .

No bad blood here , I just wont accept a complete hoseing .

Lets play nice and compromise to a fair solution . OK ?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Yeah, Brian, I was thinking the same myself.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

There's spell check on here for a reason... I told you I would try to help. I also called you crazy... both are true.

Shady , Bullshit !

I paid an extra 5 bucks to ensure that if the seller totally packed it without care , that I may still have some kind of recourse . Not because I want to file a claim . There is no winning there . I will be at a loss for sure if it has to be claimed . Thats if they would cover it .

This kit does have a 1mm skirt that has been known to be easily dented , broken , damaged without special care and attention when shipping .

Ive never done one person on here or on ebay wrong in any way for any reason . Ever !

I have 100% feedback and am on the good sellers list .

Shady , I dont think so ! Look again . I am not shady !

I never said maxmojo was either . but Im not the one on trial here . Why would you act like I would want my kit to be busted in shipping . '

How could I benifit from that ? STUPID Hypothisis .

Shady , Bullshit !

I paid an extra 5 bucks to ensure that if the seller totally packed it without care , that I may still have some kind of recourse . Not because I want to file a claim . There is no winning there . I will be at a loss for sure if it has to be claimed . Thats if they would cover it .

This kit does have a 1mm skirt that has been known to be easily dented , broken , damaged without special care and attention when shipping .

A recent run of them was DEFECTIVE But not this one!?

Ive never done one person on here or on ebay wrong in any way for any reason . Ever !

I have 100% feedback and am on the good sellers list .

Shady , I dont think so ! Look again . I am not shady !

I never said maxmojo was either . but Im not the one on trial here . Why would you act like I would want my kit to be busted in shipping . '

How could I benifit from that ? STUPID Hypothisis .

Complete Carnage pics of a new kit to come soon .

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

You said the head had a slight gouge. Is it total carnage or a slight gouge? I asked you for pics and you never sent them... now the kit is "junk?" Confusing.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

So it went like

Me: Ok. Cool dude. Got your payment. Is that your current, up-to-date address on your paypal? I leave tomorrow evening for the Portland rally. I have to run around and do errands which should take me right by the post... so I'll try to have it out tomorrow. If not, it will be Monday. I'll let you know when it's out all the tracking info

Him: OK , Well I sit in wait for the kit to get here . Did you send it yet ? Tracking info. ? Anything ? How did you send it if it was sent ?

Me: USPS #13103060000047458226 Insured it like you asked too.

Then later:

Him:

"Hey there . I got my kit today , damaged . You opened it and repacked it wrong . The head sealing surface was placed facing down on top of the cylinder skirt . That's not how they come from the factory beacuse it will get damaged is shipping . That is exactly what has hapened here . Please understand that I insisted on insureance for this reason . You are not the factory and don't have the years of shipping experience with this kit . It is unfortunate but it is not my fault , it is yours . I'm not mad . Upset, yes . Disappointed yes . I wasn't saying anything bad about you . Mostly good confidence inspireing , posative things . Just wanted to correct the other posters comment that th

e deal between us that he refered to as done and all good was not complete yet . And that it wasn't three weeks ago , but just less then 10 days ago . Now that I have the kit and its pretty screwed up , what do I do ? I'll send pics . I don't know you . I have never done any business with you . You were about to get great praise for coming threw on a good deal on a new kit in your thread . Now I need a solution to this problem . I don't know if usps will cover it ? How do you want to handle this ?

Would you just send me the other kit you have in your for sale thread and ill send this one back . I'll cover shipping . Please let me know ASAP .

Just so disappointing to wait until I got the coin for it , find a deal , wait for it to come then its broken . The heads sealing surface is dented from the skirt . A chunk of the skirt is deeply lodged into the heads dome . The skirt is chunked and dented . What am I to think or do ? Please get back to me ASAP ."

Me: Please shoot me (thought but not typed.)

Can you see what I'm dealing with here?(edited)

campeona del mundo /

airsal packs all kits, euro, 72, and a55 kits with the skirt up and the squish on top. never seen em packed a different way. seems a bit atupid but things can get damaged easily. this is a shitty situation for both, but it's clearly the fault of the shipping company. if you guys saw the way they treat boxes, you'd be amazed. hopefully the claim will work out.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

I'm gonna chill out and smoke a bowl. Thank you for being the voice of reason, Will.

Cool . Im here for a resolution not to be scrutinized by the peanut gallery .

We are both going to have to chill a bit . The damage is done . Let's no make it any worse .

Pics in a min .

After a dubey.(edited)

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Will's no peanut.

I wa reefering to Brians opinion .

Yes I know Brian is a good guy ,

yes I know he is one of the best rated sellers on here .

yes I believe he means well

Yes I know he is reasonable and fair

However , I am not happy to be called shady . As I Am Not ! Not ! Shady !

first pic , The box looked large for a kit .

second pic , pulled the half box off the top

third pic , continue to unpack

Not being an ass but the packing was loose .

wire crank 02n1 206.jpg
wire crank 02n1 209.jpg
wire crank 02n1 211.jpg

All the contents of the package ... packing materials

more packing material .

kit box

wire crank 02n1 216.jpg
wire crank 02n1 218.jpg
wire crank 02n1 220.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account