Decals

There a person/place I can get magnum decals made?

Re: Decals

?

delaware?

Good sign shops do that, but you have to have something for them to copy from. I had it done from photos and measurements. Best would be to take in the old parts.

There is a guy on here who sells them, search, I believe his name is miguel

Hey guys just giving a heads up I have decals "Puch , Motobecane 50v,40T, Sachs, Puch Magnum decals scanned from original NOS decals I've owned, that means exact measurements for a perfect fit. Magnum sets include everything ( Tank, plastic covers), I can make any color scheme you could imagine along with custom lettering, Plotted or full color, Here a picture of one on one of my Magnums.

Thanks

IMG_20121026_105622-362512087.jpg

Do you have any pictures of Sachs set of decals? On bike ok.

How much for a set shipped to 97236.

Thanks

Mitch

Mitch you need for a Sachs Prima, G3, etc?

Thanks

How much for a set of Magnum XK decals? (edited)

@ 18k, hey man do ya have any of the Puch Nostalgia type like on my Newport.

@ Shelly, i took pics of the M-19 tank stickers but Chad didn't have the side covers at his shop. I am not sure if they will help but i did put a tape measure up to them in different directions. I will have to send them to you after we get back into town from the Christmas tour we are on. If they aren't good enough, Chad said he had one at his house he could take better pics of with side covers and all. It's just a matter of getting ahold of him. I will continue to make this happen for you. (edited)

1021121816.jpg

Mike Piarowski /

Pmed you 18 k

Hi everybody @ Shelly B, so did you want the white with orange version that came on the red XK? If so then that can be hooked up $45 shipped for complete set. @ Dusty yes i have those did you want the same color scheme?

These are all UV protected, and last a very long time. I can also do decals of any sort.

How much for a set of Sachs decals for a G3? Post a pic please

18k, i did a search and it appears that i do need that color scheme for a Newport II i am freshening up for a friend. I would like a set for me as well. How much for two lefts and two rights? shipped to 48348 MI.

Thanks

Clayton Bigsby /

that 'made in chicago' decal is pretty awesome

moped junkyard has the ones dusty rims needs or has in nos

Thanks for the interest guys n sorry for my late response, I just got done with a couple " Puch Magnum MK ll" sets in the following, Gold Leaf, Black, Green and Black combo, Red and Black combo. The Puch Magnum Ltd's are ready by next Wednesday. Here's a couple shots I took of the couple I have in stock. @ Dusty yeah man those Puch maxi decals you can find on Ebay or Moped junkyard look them up, if you can't get them then hit me up ill cut you a couple sets. Sachs G3 complete sets are ready by next Wednesday along with the Puch Magnum Ltd versions. Puch Magnum decals are $45 shipped, Ltds are $50, Sachs G3 $45 shipped.

Thanks guys

IMG_20121017_2027092133768875.jpg
IMG_20121017_210036894265042.jpg
IMAG0879-877092058.jpg

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

so i could get a set of puch decals in comc sans?

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

18 k. Suck it. Make me some vlx decals then sell me that cobra

xoxoxo xoxoxo /

That red to orange color scheme looks georgeous on that Black Magnum picture. Nice work!

Magnum MKII, XK, LTD, Motobecane 40T Decals.

Thanks Noelle I love that color scheme too.. Just a heads up on The Magnum Ltd decals just finished the vectoring so they will be one more week, complete set, including fairings, side covers, trunk. I also got some Vectoring done on a set of Motobecane 40T decals cut n printed from a set of NOS decals. ready to ship any color scheme on Motobecane $35 shipped.

Thank you

IMAG0895-610317070.jpg
IMG_20121017_205907-1818315713.jpg
IMG_20121017_205624-994546191.jpg

whats up with the arial black for the "made in" part on the magnum decals? nothing kills me more than people with the ability to make decals like this but no attention to detail. look good otherwise though.

Thank you for your opinion & input .... I can make the "made in" in any color, and font prefered /want , these black n red were for a black magnum tank, I'm paying very close attention to detail, nothings off since these are vectored n scanned from "NOS" Magnum decals so nothing's missed.

Thanks

IMAG0330.jpg

Decals, Puch Magnum MKII, XK, LTD, complete sets.

Puch Magnum Ltd Decals are now availalble $50 shipped, reproduced from NOS scans these decals included are the Side covers, fairings, tank, trunk. Heres a picture of the fresh batch just printed. I can set in any color scheme also.Theres another example in black too. Thanks and Keep building.

IMG_20130111_193723-1339118011.jpg
IMAG0993859690207.jpg
IMAG1017-1606141743.jpg

18k i don't know if you got my PM. but plese contact me via email ( email.longk@gmail.com ) i'm in need of 2 sets for a magnum but would like to talk to u more about details.

thanks man

nevermind i got ur email. i'll email ya soon.

Will Janssen /

I have buy and pay for a set of the Ltd set but Cesar do not answer my mail anymore.

Will Janssen /

Cesar have mailed me and the decals are on my way.

Thanks Cesar

Have any pics of the g3 decals.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account