FS: Cheap Transportation!

Timmy Southpark /

Great running concord XKE! has a V1 engine that runs great. The bike itself has some issues such as rust. It is very solid, nice forks, etc... but the wheels are rusty and the rear is not true... still functions tho. The kick stand is still attached but the frame stops are smashed and will need to be either straighten or just install a side stand. The seat has one hole but is otherwise nice. All controls are intact. This bike just starts up and idles great. This would make a good cheap beater to ride to work or nice custom build. MA price of $275 obo. Im located in Cincinnati OH.

I would be interested in puch/ tomos bore kits, phbgs, okos, pipes, other mopeds, and magnum X dirtbike (forks, gas tank, wheels, etc) parts for a trade.

Concord Tomos Videos 009.JPG

Re: FS: Cheap Transportation!

It looks like it's all there?

Timmy Southpark /

Yeah, cant really think of anything it is missing... but cosmetically it is a rag. The fenders have good chrome, but the wheels are just rusty. A cheap set of mags would wake this bike up.

Parts?

Timmy Southpark /

If there is enough interest in this bike in peices i would consider parting. I know the motor will sell, but is anyone looking for other parts from it? If not then I will leave it whole.

Re: Parts?

aw

don*t part it

its a nice ped

Aaron Bajongus /

What do you mean by frame stops are smashed?

Im local and interested.

Timmy Southpark /

Underneath the motor it has tabs that extend down that stop the kickstand when down... when these tabs are bashed in the kickstand does stand up striaght therefore causing the bike to not stand up on its center stand. The tabs are just bent and need to be pulled out or new ones made. Or you could just get a $15 side stand and put it on. Come check the bike out if your interested. Jimmy

these are great peds. usually the rims and forks on them are rusty. i think the fenders are stainless steel.

jimmy always has nice peds at fair prices.

Timmy Southpark /

thanks boot 2thehead!

The forks are actually nice on this one.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

decent deal, decent bike

Aaron Bajongus /

I think i'll come look. I am fairly certain I have a Magnum X front end in my shed. Any interest?

Timmy Southpark /

yeap, email me if you want to come out.

Id be interested in a partial trade for that or Ill buy it if you dont want me. email me

Timmy Southpark /

bump, working on some trades but nothing final.

come check it out... offer a trade...

Timmy Southpark /

bump...

kinda surpise no one has got this yet

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account