WTB: MBK Malossi GR2 H2O Kit (Non replica)

NEMA Victor (3 Knees Down) /

Shot in the dark but I'm sure someone has theirs lying around after they realized they needed a 38mm ball joint to run it. Anyway, originally this kit https://www.treatland.tv/motobecane-malossi-GR2-50cc-water-cooled-p/motobecane-malossi-gr2-50-h2o.htm

Has a bridged exhaust, 38mm ball joint exit, etc etc. Name your price if you have one. I'm doing a review on all moby h2o kits so I'd rather get this one while I could if anyone had it.

Re: WTB: MBK Malossi GR2 H2O Kit (Non replica)

Go on about this review of all cylinders please.

Well I plan on buying most of the moby cylinders (excluding airsal) and doing an indepth review on each of them. Maybe a new cylinder once or twice a month. Stock port degrees, how it runs with specific pipes possibly, running with and without clutch pulley. Expensive, but it is really to help me learn and give information to everyone that can use it.

Sweet.

Marry me?

I would marry you if you had this kit :|

Pshhh I wouldn't say I do unless there was a polini h2o in the honeymoon suite..amateurs :P

Jesse Stephenson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Go on about this review of all cylinders please.

Lulz

Polini h2o, malossi h2o gr2 and replica, athena/eurocylinder h2o, mbk magnum h2o and maybe their aircooled counter parts

Then rare french stuff: doppler h2o, bidalot non replica, bidalot replica racing, omega, etc

Test them on stock av10 cases, 11-13 x 52-62 gearing, clutch pulley and regular pulley, doppler/bidalot variators, bidalot pipe, ninja g3 pipe, ninja g2 pipe, and ninja g2 non replica pipe.

So yea, I don't see this kind of info anywhere in English, might as well do it ya know.

Working out a deal with a French seller. Unless you have any of the kits above, don't need this thread anymore.

Yesssss. Plz post pictures/detailed port maps.

Will do!

So did you buy one?

Yea, I did. I also bought an adapter for the exhaust port for it. I posted some pictures up from the seller on my blog xenial mopeds .

I obviously don't have the kit at this very moment, should be in within this week though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account