FS: Motomatic Destroyer Honda Hobbit pipe

I am considering selling my motomatic destroyer pipe, its about 3 weeks old. Trying to get something a little quieter. "Damn Neighbors complaining" Just payed $280 shipped from MM. I was thinking of selling it for $190 shipped. If you are interested pm me. Probably sell next week once I find a replacement option.

Re: FS: Motomatic Destroyer Honda Hobbit pipe

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

fuck your neighbors dude! keep that shit and just pedal it the last 3 blocks to your house

Yeah, thats what I've been doing. I am building a pretty rowdy loud tsm right now and just want to get the hobbit back as my civilized (sounding) Moped. Something I can roll through the neighborhoods at night.

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

hobbits are the wrong bike to keep quiet. unless you go stock you will always be up there

Yep, I know, my shit is hitting 57mph, but it is my daily driver so trying to find a happy medium.

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

sounds terrible...

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

see what I did there? the "..." means that im being sarcastic

Pablo Puchasso /

email'd you.

if all these losers dont buy it you can hit me up. I have a real job and money to spend on things.

just repack the baffle

Pablo Puchasso /

@Brian, last time I saw you, you told me about your EBT card.

Pablo Puchasso /

(true story)

Life of a pimp.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

I also have a real job and would like to buy this. Hit me up.

DESTROYERS ON ALL THE MOPEDS!

@Mojo

You are incorrect. EBT is food stamps, lil buddy. The card we happen to be talking about is an EDD card which stands for Employment Development Department. Its unemployment insurance. I have one. Its for the rare moments I dont have work for a week or two. But you probably don't know that on top of my normal job, and being soo rad constantly, I work as a Consultant to three video game companies in Taiwan and China that deposit my money in my Chinese bank account.

Oh and it was quarterly bonus time.

My first offer still stands. Sell me this pipe and I will give you a tshirt to sweeten the deal!! (edited)

Pablo Puchasso /

thanks for that Brian. u da best.

I seen moptop's card. You said you had the same one. That is all.

Any time Max, I guess you should probably just keep your comments to what you know!

Pablo Puchasso /

I guess "email'd you" was pretty outta line. YOU RIGHT.

Pablo Puchasso /

So wait we've established that I don't know about EBT or EDD and that makes me look like I can't afford this pipe? Just tryin' to keep up with the logic.

I'm on SSD for BiPolar, can I get this pipe?

my two hobbits are on Medicare, also...his and hers.

I was making a joke and calling second because I saw it was you. I would like this pipe, but I am not going to buy it out from under you!!!! cool it dude.

I never even emailed dude, sheesh... And Right now I actually have a real job and money to spend. I didnt say shit about your job or money. I called you a loser, and it was a joke.

Serious biz in the Buy/Sell

Pablo Puchasso /

This has been over as far as I'm concerned. No need for more paragraphs Bemor.

If you find something quieter for your hobbit, let me know! I'm in the same situation, the neighbors think I'm too loud, and its a circuit pipe. I read a while back the side bleeds are a little quieter, donno.....

Alright I have two solid people who have offered to buy. I will contact both of you once I get a quieter replacement. for now this post is done!.

thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account