WTB: A few DS50 parts: Front fender, peddles, light and mats

Charles Nalbantan /

Hoping I'll get lucky finding parts for my Derbi ds50. Anyone have a front fender to sell? Also looking to buy a pair of peddles w/arms, a headlamp w/ decent chrome, and maybe even a set of mats. Could sure use some help.... Thanks!

Re: WTB: A few DS50 parts: Front fender, peddles, light and mats

are the pedals kinda narrow and small?

i may have a set

also, i have the lower fork sliders for a DS

and also the springs.

lowers are NOS , painted black and have Derbi

cast into the side.

fork springs also look NOS

thats all i have

Charles Nalbantan /

Thanks Leo - Great! Will definately take the pedals. If no trouble, can you email a pic of the other parts?

Charles Nalbantan /

OK could use them all. definitely! Let me know what you want for the lot. Just sent u an email. Many thanks to you Leo!

Charles Nalbantan /

Pedals are on there way. Thanks, Leo!!

Still hoping someone can sell me a front fender, the black rubber mats, and a nice headlamp...

ah, I see you or your wife email me about my ds50 scooters. You should be able to find these parts as most people part these scooters out. You might wanna try overseas also as the parts can be found.

Charles Nalbantan /

You got it right. She's looking to have a running pair now. Have an 89 we used to ride double way back. No more at our age today - two are a must. Working hard now on our original 89, and maybe a longer term project. You get the picture. We'll call for sure! Thanks for the help with finding these parts - always appreciated! Not optimistic about finding the front fender though... will pm.

charles, what pictures? there was 4 post on the cl ad? You drop me a email. Little confused now.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account