WTB - MLM Pipe Minarelli

Jeremiah Johnson /

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for an MLM BK100 pipe for a minarelli v1. Anyone? Anyone?

Re: WTB - MLM Pipe Minarelli

Jeremiah Johnson /

'tis a pipe dream, I'm afraid.

What you trying to put it on? I slapped a puch Cali pipe on my general with no issues last night? Are you sure you want a bk100?

Jeremiah Johnson /

It's going on General. A work in progress really. Just trying to gather some of the harder to find parts first. Here's the setup that I am planning on putting together:

-Minarelli V1 with Polini 47mm Kit, Port matched but not case matched

-Mikuni VM20 on a Weak-ends intake

-Stock points ignition (maybe upgrade, just not sure)

-10x40 gearing

I am a big guy (6'3", 280lbs), and I am just riding around town, so I am looking for torque more than high rpm speed. I would be totally happy with 40-45 mph and decent acceleration. I was just thinking the BK100 would fit the bill. I am totally open to suggestions.

Your builds are awesome, by the way.

A cheap option would be a estoril from an A35 tomos, you just tweak the flange a couple degrees in a vice.

Humm I got a sweet as high zen pipe that I modded, takes me to 57mph at 12x44 with great pull I would sell you. I'm on the search for a 65 mph pipe... Email me if interested and I will send you some pics.

I really don't think a bk100 would do well on your planned setup, but you never know! I would go to 11x40 (are you sure it's a 40? I thought the rears were all 44) and get some blue clutch springs! You should be thrilled with that setup!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account