WTB Moped Chicago/Suburbs

Hey all, total newb here looking to get my first Moped.

Anyone around Chicago or the Chicago Suburbs that has a moped for sale?

I do not know much about mopeds, but looking for something fun to ride and tinker with.

Looking for:

Honda Hobbit or Express

Puch Maxi

or show me what ya got, I'm open to anything really.

My only criteria is that it needs to be a complete moped, running or not. and MUST HAVE TITLE!

PM me with offers.

Re: WTB Moped Chicago/Suburbs

Search function on CL turns up a few things.

Also, you can get a new Tomos from MOPED (new shop in town, oh yes)

Thanks, looking at a few leads. Also not looking for anything new, I would like something old/vintage/retro. :)

There are also a couple nice titled 'peds in Milwaukee on CL, though the asking prices are a bit high. If I had the dough I'd be all over that Grande

Yes go see Will at Moped at http://enjoymoped.com/ and check out his new Tomos in stock. Otherwise talk to Dom of HnRz, he has a maxi with registration papers.

jeepster lives in naperville. hit him up once you get a ped. he lives near washington and ogden, behind the DQ.

I got a kitted gila magnum with title, basically something you wanna build up on a puch moped

Price is kinda up there thou, but if your willing to spend it you won't have to do much

Yes I would go that route too, its a nice bike ^

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

Yeah, hit me up, i live in indian hill. i typically wrench and ride all weekend. I got a van, too . so if you need help picking something up i might be able to help you out.

Steve Dethrow /

I remember my first gila

Randy Oehlerking /

Me too. that thing running yet? Haha

i remember my first Gila. oh wait! i never had one.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account