Sell/Trade Feeler: My Maxi N frame + parts for your Magnum.

It's all in the title. I'm looking for my winter project bike and I really don't want another rigid. I want a Magnum because I'm a big dood and I'm sick of it looking like I'm rolling down the street wrestling a third grader.

That said, I have a Maxi N frame (really clean tank and still have the oil measure cap) with most of it's original parts. The forks are pretty hosed, but you can have those too. I picked it up a while ago and just lost the love for the rigid.

I'd like to get a project magnum that has a clean tank. It can be in pieces or whatever, I just want a clean frame and tank to work with. A ZA bottom end would be cool too.

Let me know what kind of trades people would be interested in... I would be willing to throw in some cash if you have a rolling/complete Magnum. (edited)

Re: Sell/Trade Feeler: My Maxi N frame + parts for your Magnum.

Again, this is a maxi N frame + parts (probably a whole bike minus wheels) + $$$$$$$ for a magnum. Even just a magnum roller would be cool.

dang dood, I'm in the market for as many magnums as I can find...

good luck, and if i come across anything epic, in the big dood department, I'll drop you a line dowg...

big dood onward!

~666~

Heya tommy I got some stuff you might be interested in

not that anyone cared in the first place, but this frame is no longer available.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account