FS: Puch Magnum project in Iowa COOL AS FUKK

alright dudes its time to sell. i never finished this, so that's your job. it WILL be cool as fuck when its done. i really wanted to finish this but i totally lost interest due to a billion other projects i need to fund and finish (hence the sale)

1979 puch magnum XK doy dude.

cool shit done to it.

its a mini magnum. rat stylin.

stuff:

-PINK 5-stars. rear is sealed, front is freshly rebuilt loose ball. i think one or both have new brake pads too. front has the rare speedo-delete plate too. nice 17x2.25 hutchinsons front and rear. one is BRAND NEW.

-rattin style. the tank is clean inside. newer petcock works great. MB5 gas cap for Xtra STEEZ. also has STOP girl that will give you a boner. anime babes that make u think the wrong thing.

-tomos headlight with halogen light mod. TREATS STICKER. holy shit dude. it has a treats sticker on it. now you're a poseur treat.

-rad as fuk mini motocross bars with puch bar pad. neon cable housing. pink magura-style grips.

-super nice seat. ratty tail section with custom taillight that fits almost perfectly in the trunk lid hole.

-raddddd as fux NOS pink shocks from treats. also includes honda footpegs for your boyfriend. also a maxi fork for XTRA low Styling with my baby boy.

-engine stuff: i got this bike from my friend who put the engine together with my old piston port 70 kit with a custom head, and a proma GP with a bigger header than stock. CARB/INTAKE not included!!!!!

- NO TITLE!

anyway, theres some specs. now there are a few things left for you to do:

+ get a carb/intake. i'd recommend a VM20 or 19 PHBG. this kit used to rip with my old PHBG on it. super reliable. NEVER been seized or even soft seized, and completely broken in by now.

+ i'd probably rebuild the engine. my friend never did so its still got the stock crank and shit, but its all good. it's also untouched in the transfers so its ready for you to case match.

+ put a new tube in the rear tire. its flat because i popped it installing it like a dumbass.

+put on a maxi centerstand because it still has the magnum one which makes it sit literally 100000000000000000 miles off the ground. (i will include one.)

+make another neon cable for the rear brake

+then tune this shit and go a billy.

anyway. it will be cool as fuck. trust me. you want more pics? got questions? ask me dude. it's in ames, IA. i'm only listing it on here. and yes, it's pick-up only.

added bonus: you come here i give you lots of free puch parts and some you might have to pay for as well. or whatever. i have SO MUCH SHIT TO GET RID OF help me out.

for all this rad shit U ONLY HAVE TO PAY either like $600 or trade me for something cool or make a different offer or something.

alright dudes lez go.

(edited)

Re: FS: Puch Magnum project in Iowa COOL AS FUKK

I have stuff trades tradez. PM'd.

replied!

would be especially interested in: most titled mopeds, minarelli stuff (a V1L would be nice as partial trade), small motorcycle stuff, etc...

I've got a green Vespa Si with your name on it.

been there, owned that

Yeah I was joking, but of you're interested in building up a derbi...

Bemp

dynomite! irememberwhenyouweregonnakeepthatone

doy i get rid of everything except like 4 things i will never get rid of

Brump

:/

my sweet babys dont even wanna give this lil baby the time of day

i wanted it... but iowa is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far broski

all my shit would be gone in 3 seconds if i wasnt in iowa. everybody needs to move here

one last bump before i put this shit on CL and probably sell it to some stupid 15 year old kid to destroy :(

I'd trade ya my derbi project but then I have to do the driving and I'd get the short end of the stick

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

damnit nash stop living in iowa. the internet is with me, right guys?

everybody stop living other places! i used to hate iowa but i love it now...

Where is Iowa do you live? Im in Sioux Falls SD.

somebuddy pick this up yo. What's the deal? people don't like big comfy bikes or nothing? Cadillacs get all the hunnniiieeezzzz

i've had 4 magnums. i never like them enough to hold onto them.

i'm in ames, right in the middle of iowa.

You need title, I has them!

what do i do? if this thing was titled i'd be way more into keeping it...

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

I'd buy it for less money.

feel free to make an offer...

Where is Iowa are you located? Would you be interested in trading for any Remote Control stuff?

Sorry, just saw Ames, ia...

not interested in remote controlled stuff, sorry...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account