FS: Titled maxi frame-NYS class C yay!

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

Yupz-got this from a a sweet couple who drifted into motorcycles and travel a lot. Engine parts/wheels went on to power a different puch powered rocketship so I have this good frame left.

1980 maxi frame-silver in color. Paint is about a 7 out of 10. Not perfect, but you won't have to paint it if you dont want to as it'll soap and water cleanup nicely. Has a few rub spots from the cables, etc. Tank has some brown but I've cleaned out much worse. Tank is about a 6.5 out of 10. Will clean up to an 8 easily when properly evaporusted and gassed up. So does have rust, but not the heavy, crusty, flakey shit. Also doesn't leak gas or anything stupid.

Has a fully transferrable registration which serves as the title that nys issues for class b and c mopeds. This is registered as a class C so if u live in NY u won't need insurance, or have to wear a helmet. (Wear a fucking helmet.) I have the transferrable reggy and a bill of sale from the previous owner, amazingly enough, made out to you. Super. I'd like $75 for the frame w/ matching swingarm+petcock and headset bearing cups+ the actual cost of UPS shipping which will be between $50-100 as I've shipped 4 or 5 both near and far. Chicago is 50ish. LA and Reno were right around the hundo mark.

If u have a reggy/title headache with your wonderful state DMV and want a quick fix or u want a maxi project that you'll be able to legally ride after u build that gilamonster up for, maybe this is for you?

Email works best, happy to send ya a pic or 2. I'll try and get a few up later here as well. Many thanks all! (edited)

Re: FS: Titled maxi frame-NYS class C yay!

delete this account /

emailed

Re: FS: Titled maxi frame-NYS class C yay!

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

Pics sent Walt

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account