cimatti city bike tank needed

Eric Lussier /

working on a cimatti city bike moped and the tank was full of peeling and flaking cream liner. tried to clean it all out, but it kept plugging up the inline filter and fuel outlet so i had to have the tank chemically stripped. Now i have a tank thats full of pinholes like swiss cheese and im assuming thats why there was a liner in it to begin with... Putting a liner back into it isnt an option as that just starts the whole problematic process over so finding a used replacement tank would be the best option. If anyone out there has one please contact me through www.2ndavenuescooters.com with a price and a photo and Ill hapilly buy it to get this ped back on the road! Thanks, e

Re: cimatti city bike tank needed

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Chirs Stanson /

I have a blue version of that tank too if you need.

ha me too. ^ Those tanks are nice, but I didnt end up using it what i wanted it for. So its available.

Eric Lussier /

I would prefer the stock rear tank if at all possible. But I will go for one of the other style as a last resort.

i've got one. doesn't look great but it's pretty clean inside. no cap for it. $30 if you can come get it in central NJ. 908 894 4781 give me a call. i can send you pictures later if your interested

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account