WTB: minarelli v1 motor and parts

was looking for a minarelli v1 motor. the more complete the better. i'd take a kick start one too. at a minimum i need bottom end. need fan and cover also. also like to find performance parts. full circle crank. high compression head and clutches ect... have a couple of frames i'd trade for right stuff. let me know what you got. pm please.

Re: WTB: minarelli v1 motor and parts

for the performance parts like a crank, right now your best bet is to buy the un-assembled one on treats and have someone put it together. For the clutch I would recommend a stock clutch with some Ed's blue springs. As far as the bottom end good luck! someone will have one kicking around.

-Aron

i have a 1985 general 5 star with that motor motor runs the carb is funky it will not idle but you can ride it i will take 150.00 for the whole thing i live in nj call me or text me 973-931-8924 my name is jerry

Belleville NJ to Federal Way Washington?

yup, what you got??

any good exhausts?? what's your favorite i'll take some input too.

If you end up running high compression. You will need a igniton with a curve or really back the points off so you don't melt on the exhaust side.

You can buy most of the stuff you want on the retail stores. I have some used pedal start bottom ends. You looking to buy used or full rebuilt bottom end?

Tomos estoril is dreadmy on a kitted v1 (pssst, I have one if you want)

mike can you email a pic well have to rid soon

lol, it looks like the ones on treats but with 40 miles on it.

email a price then dude

I AM NOT puttininmyname /

bump

Www.lucky2strokes.com has some of that stuff

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account