Buy this lot : 5 Stars, za50, bing 17, maxi frame rusted tank, other stuff $160. please come pick it up CT MA RI NY NJ

Could be a great project. Buy it all and pick it up and you can have it all for $160. That'd be ideal. I live in northeastern CT. 06259

- 5 stars: back wheel has some discoloration that actually looks pretty cool. it's not shown here. if you want a pic i'll grab one. doesn't come with tire or tube as in photo, though. comes with brake. front wheel comes complete with a tire that's got some tread left. ($120 shipped)

- za50: runs. treats 50cc kit ($80 shipped)

- maxi frame with rusted tank. just pick it up. come on.

- Bing 17mm carb with throttle cable. needs to be cleaned. comes with fancy homemade panty hose filter ($40 shipped)

- maxi longer than a single seat with no cushion/vinyl. for all you hackers? ($20 shipped)

- flywheel cover ($13 shipped)

- 30 mph speedo, rusted but works ($15 shipped)

- 2 fork stabilizers, one without the fender mount ($13 shipped each)

- kickstand ($15 shipped)

Seriously though, someone please just come get this stuff. $160. can't beat that. I don't want to ship it. Someone, please. please.

Seriously, though. trying to get rid of this stuff by monday. somebody come pick it up this weekend.

photo-4.jpg

Re: Buy this lot : 5 Stars, za50, bing 17, maxi frame rusted tank, other stuff $160. please come pick it up CT MA RI NY NJ

I shouldn't have given individual prices; I really just want someone to pick this stuff up.

Re: Buy this lot : 5 Stars, za50, bing 17, maxi frame rusted tank, other stuff $160. please come pick it up CT MA RI NY NJ

Justin Bakies /

I'll take the 5 stars if you'll ship to Brooklyn.

I'm going to wait through tomorrow to see if anyone wants the whole lot, but if not they're yours. sound good?

Jason Jason Bobason /

If you end up parting out, I'll take the ZA50 and the 17mm Bing.

Flint really have cash but lots to trade, you need anything?

Dont really have cash but lots to trade, you need anything?

I AM NOT puttininmyname /

Do you have a title for the puch frame?

I have a puch certificate of origin for a maxi frame

don't have a title...

don't really need anything...trying to clear out...

LOT SOLD.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account