WTB: MB5 seat/parts

I am working on getting a Honda MB5 to the garage soon, the project bike will for sure have no seat and will need misc parts I'm sure. Anyone have a stash with potential fixes for me?

Re: WTB: MB5 seat/parts

Jeremy Templeman /

I picked up a MB5 parts bike when I bought my running MB5. Most of it is there. No top end, carb, head, or exhaust. Unfortunately no seat either. But nearly everything else is there. I have a guy interested in a few small things. But not paid for at this time. Let me know what you need. The pile becomes more complete as the cafe racer conversion of my running bike progresses. I'd like to get this stuff out of my garage.

IMAG0197.jpg
IMAG0196.jpg
IMAG0199.jpg

i've got a complete running motor, i want $230 to ship this

PIPE

CARB

aftermarket Engine Fairing

Airbox, battery box

CDI, Wiring harness

and a spare cowl

Jeremy Templeman /

Got any pics of that engine fairing? I bought one but still need to figure out how to mount it.

MBfizzle Fizzle /

I don't have a stock seat but I've got this custom fiberglass getup for sale. I made two at once and I'm rocking one on my MB5 and loving it. Shoot me a message if you're interested in the other one.

finished seat.jpg
Old school race seat.jpg

Christian Levi /

dude if you sell me that seat, i'll sell jeremy my white seat!!

Christian Levi /

i've got a whole bunch of parts too, pipes, jets, you name it, i got a ton of that shit... want a pic? msg me your number and i'll text it

Jeremy Templeman /

Christian Levi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i've got a whole bunch of parts too, pipes, jets,

> you name it, i got a ton of that shit... want a

> pic? msg me your number and i'll text it

Stock pipes or something aftermarket?

Christian Levi /

almost all stock. Ya need anything?

Jeremy Templeman /

I have a whole parts bike if I need stock parts. Just keeping an eye out for a good deal on a pipe. Thanks for asking.

Jeremy Templeman /

I picked up the custom tail/seat that MBfizzle had offered. So if any one is in need of a seat, I have my stock one that I'll sell.

I'd love to offload a 6 speed MB80 european engine , pm me if anyone is interested.

oh i sold everything else, but i held onto the stock wiring harness if you still want it. 25 shipped.

MBfizzle Fizzle /

What are you doing Scott?! Going back to a stock engine or what?

Mr BadDadsClub /

jeremy, sent you a pm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account