FS 1987 Motomarina Sebring

Robert Susinski /

Up for sale is a 1987 Motomarina Sebring. I got this moped as a project and the original engine was missing lots of parts. I replaced it with a Morini MO2. It came off of an Italvelo moped with 62 miles on the odometer. I can't say for sure the engine only has 62 miles on it but the moped it came from looked brand new. It starts and runs good. This moped has lots of new stuff such as wheel bearings and tires front and back, new rear sprocket and chain. It also has a new Polini exhaust. The rack, right trim piece and

fairing under the seat are not in the picture, but are included. The seat has some damage as seen in the picture. This is in New Jersey and I do not have a title. Send a PM for questions or to make an offer. Thanks

DSC00854.JPG

Re: FS 1987 Motomarina Sebring

Seth Cameron /

This isnt ebay, how much do you want?

would you sell the exaust seperate? does it come with the baffle? pm me if interested in my inquiry!

OldSkool Mopeds /

Hi Robert,

Do you still have the sebring? How much are you asking?

Ryan

717 991 0055

ryaneeverhart@gmail.com

You on vacation?? No response to private message!

J.Z.

Robert Susinski /

I was looking to get $600 for this but I can do $550. Not parting this out.

Robert Susinski /

I am willing to let this go for $500. Send a PM or reply. Thanks

drunken mcfrenzy /

what was the original engine on it, an m1?

Robert Susinski /

It was a M1 if i can remember. wasn't much left of it besides the case halves and very few internals. This engine bolted right into place.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account