WTB Sachs Engine + Brake parts.

Just picked up a Sachs Suburban and a Sachs G-3.

I'm looking for a whole engine set up (engine + gearbox) to fit the suburban. Don't need manifolds or the carb. Do need electrics/ignition and pedals. I guess it doesn't really need to be a Sachs engine. If there's a engine that will swap without too much fab work, that would be fine too. Need to get this running relatively soon (It's a birthday present).

Also need pretty much the full brake system. May need a gas tank, definitely need a gas cap.

Easiest way to contact me is email: trptrptrptrptrp@gmail.com (edited)

Re: WTB Sachs Engine + Brake parts.

Art rollin Paper plains!! And Bending Corner!! /

gt a 505a1 in cali

How much?

Where you live? 55 bucks with. Intake also

North Carolina. Got pictures? Running condition? Need Sachs stuff for trade?

Piston and rings good condition needs pedals and pedal arms as for when I bought it ,it was like that I bought this engine to put on a. Bike for some one but they changed mids on bike 55 don't know how much cost to ship 95355 zip I need 504 engine if you have one?

http://postcalc.usps.com/

My zip is 28732.

I don't have a 504, but saw one on treatland for like $70.

Yeah seen same one might to. Go get that one thought you might have one but yeah I gt this onif you want it I can see how much it will be if interested?

I'm very interested. I can't calc shipping without weight and dimensions. Got to stay in budget too. You wouldn't happen to have a carb as well?

Acually I do the stock one but , them lilttle thing are priceit seems, don't quote me on that as am a newbie! Just that when got this hercules I didn't have carb and when was looking up original carb it was around 70 bucks! But then again that was on ebay!

How much for the engine and the carb shipped?

Email me, if you can.

Nevermind y'all. Got a couple 3 speeds from Sweden.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account