Feeler Thread: '95 Jawa 210. Fully Rebuilt/Painted

This is a feeler just to gauge interest. I stripped this thing down to the bone and rebuilt most of it. New gaskets (engine, intake, exhaust, and carb), new tubes and Shinko SR714 tires.

Stripped and sanded all the rust off the bodywork. Repainted in flat black and orange. All bearings cleaned and packed with grease. There is a rip in the seat. Headlight, taillight, and brake light have new bulbs and function properly. I removed the signals and accompanying wiring completely.

Note: Airbox not installed in these pictures.

Anyone interested? What would you pay?

I'll try to get a video of it running too. (edited)

IMG_8675.jpg
IMG_8672.jpg

Re: Feeler Thread: '95 Jawa 210. Fully Rebuilt/Painted

It's a jawa...... So 10 bucks and a pack of gum

I paid free for my babetta sport and it was in better condition then yours. Keep it. No one will ever pay money for a jawa.

If you drop it off at my garage with a certified check for 100 dollars I'll take it. But you have to fix the rip in the seat. (edited)

John Warren IhazJawas /

unfortunately this is why i wanted to know why you are selling, not sure how much you paid for it but im sure you put way more into then you will get back it looks good and all but whats the top speed 27-32 plus there are no performance parts made and replacement parts are hard to come by i bought a second Jawa for $75 just to have a parts

I would give you $100 if you were close, also what did you do with the signals did they work?

also is it titled ? that will make a difference (edited)

I recently sold one of these for 400. Yours is in much better condition, so clean, diggin the orange.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

John Warren will trade you for a couple of cotter pins. Speaking of which...

This is what I like to hear. I'm sure I can find a buyer willing to pay $500 for it.

jawa is hard sell

no one likes them

so, keep your Jawa

Josh Wilkerson /

what brand/color paints are these?

you want craigslist. you could prob find a buyer for 400-450. not here though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account