FS:Honda Hobbit Camino Rear pulley Variator

I have 2 Honda Camino Hobbit rear Variators that will be arriving here in about two weeks. I ordered two extras because the shipping was the same for one or three. I had been looking for a camino eurostyle variator for months and finally talked to a friend over seas who hooked this up. I will be selling these two rear variators to the highest bidder. I wanted to give the MA crew a chance to have first dibs before hey go on ebay. Please let me know if you are interested and what your offer is. My friend has a camino pulley on his and I really liked the way it shifted. Thanks.

Mag wheels, vario clutch 008.jpg

Re: FS:Honda Hobbit Camino Rear pulley Variator

Lol - "Highest bidder". Hahaha...

where is the auctions at on ma. I want to post my stuff!

Ebay.mopedarmy.com ed

Jokes. Basically if you want one let me know and we'll work out a fair price. Does that sound better? Keep being extra cool on the forum though. Lol.

email'd

Alright, one is spoken for. So one left. Let me know if you want me to put your name on it.

email'd thanks.

Pretty sure they are both spoken for at this point. Just waiting for the paypal to come through. If I can get a hold of a few more I will post up here and also start a new thread.

Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account