WTB 20"x 2.75, or 3.00 moped tire

Gerard Cantu /

odd ball size. "The hub mach". Don't know what it came off of, but i'm using it on a scorpion, cuyuna . needing a rear wheel to get this moped on the road . I didn't think to look at the size of the wheel when i bought it. I found an old used up 20" bicycle tire, and put it on there "LOOKS FUNNY" so i wouldn't have to carry it around when ever i need to show it. Makes it hard to sell." This rim came off of a moped. There should be somewhere i can find a 20" moped tire? For a fair price. Thank You

Re: WTB 20"x 2.75, or 3.00 moped tire

You need a 16 inch tire.

Re: WTB 20"x 2.75, or 3.00 moped tire

Gerard Cantu /

Yes I know stock for a 1978 Scorpion, Cuyuna is a 16". But you don't understand. The stock wheel got stolen a found this 20" moped wheel setting around . don't have the cash to buy a stock one . The "hubs match". Had a bigger sprocket on it so i put it on. I can't find a good looking wheel anywhere, so I'm using this 20"moped wheel to get it on the road, or to sell it. Now i need what would be a bicycle tire, "regularly". I'm looking to get a 20" moped tire, or a fat 20" bicycle tire. Anyone?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account