FS -The LAST of my moped stuff... someone in the DC area come get it!

So, this is the last of my stuff. I got rid of my peds last year, and just no longer have the time to wrench. I kept this stuff thinking I might pick up another bike... but it's not going to happen. I had my fun -and have chosen, with the help of my wife, to give up my 2 stroke stallions for good. There are a lot of odds and ends. In my perfect world, someone will show up at my house, put two 20 dollar bills in my hand and take this stuff away. Here's what I have:

1 Magura Magnum Style Throttle complete w/switch

1. Puch? Pedal Crank. Appears to be 215mm on the inside??

1. 21mm Clone PHBG carb and 21mm air filter from treats

1. Set of new brake shoes -presumably for a puch

1. Set of saddle puch saddle bags (the green vinyl ones from e-bay. I used these on my maxi) -well used, but plenty of life left

1. Black Minarelli V1 engine cover

1 14mm puch tall (ZA 50) intake

1 Puch Polini Reed Kit ZA50 Intake Riser

1 each gas caps for Magnum and Maxi

1 45 tooth minarelli sprocket (I have modified these to fit a Tomos Wheel (that's what I had planned for it)

1 22 tooth Tomos Sprocket

1 13 tooth Puch Front (engine side) Sprocket

1 A WHOLE LOT of Jets -large and small for PHBG and Bing -just take 'em all for goodness sake!

1 30 mph speedo

various axles

1 set of pinto/magnum chrome fenders

1 Maxi Fender and mount thinggy

1 VDO speedo drive

1 Bosch Coil and MOUNT for Magnum/ZA50/Pinto Frame

1 DIESEL, VERY HEAVY chain and heavy duty key padlock. HEAVY

Various Axles.

Various Chains -Minarelli and Puch

Various Hardware

I think that's about it. Please come take all of it... or tell me what you want and I guess I can ship it if I must. Obviously I'm not shipping the chains or the chain and lock.

DSCN5664.JPG
DSCN5651.JPG
DSCN5662.JPG

Re: FS -The LAST of my moped stuff... someone in the DC area come get it!

Throttle

DSCN5661.JPG

14mm intake

DSCN5663.JPG

ill take the carb

Recovering gas-a-holic /

throttle

pmd

Gas caps have been sold. Everything else is still up for grabs. Come and get it or let me know what you want. Michael, I'm not sure about the atomizer. I will take a look inside the carb and let you know.

Cool let me know

I'll def take it and the jets

Intake and axles have sold.

Carb, airfilter and jets have sold.

Oh -I also just found a 40mph CEV speedo kicking around if anyone needs it. So there is the 30 mph VDO as well as the 40mph CEV. Everything else is still available. If anyone wants to come take it all -you can do so now for 35 bucks. Otherwise, let me know what you need. Once again, I'm not shipping any of the chains. Thanks.

Bump... Anyone want this stuff for 20 bucks? Come and take it. Gas caps, intake, carb and jets are gone. Still have everything else. Nobody needs a polini intake riser, or a magura throttle or...

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Awww, dang, did you sell that yellow pinto?

It wasn't me with the yellow pinto. I had a Casal top tank, and the red Top Tank Cimatti which I sold to buy a Magnum and then I built a custom Free Spirit top-tank

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,911041,911802#msg-911802

I also had a Maxi the whole time.

Didn't you end up trading a stock yellow pinto to the guy for the 75cc Polini'd Cimatti I had sold him? Man... that was the BEST all around ped I ever had. SO torqu-ey. I hope that bike has gotten some love. I also wonder how my franken-ped Free Spirit is doing these days... Meh. No time for peds -and I would have broken my ass on one by now. Took a scary spill on my '83 Honda Aero 80 last year (last bike I owned) which was a very sweet snail (80 dollar find) on which I commuted 45 miles a day into DC for a while, til I fell. That was enough for me. Ride safely!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Yes! I still have the Cimatti! I just rebuilt the engine so my frand can buy it and have a trouble-free kitted bike. I did neglect it for over a year 'cuz I spent a buncha time doing basic maintenance on it and it blew a condenser in RVA last year on a routine test run.

It's getting a lot of TLC before going to a good home soon. That pipe is a real 'drag,' if you know what I'm sayin'.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

I remember now, Patrick. I initiated a group buy on a Safari project you had laying around. This is totally random, but I think I still have yer number in my phone from that transaction.

Michael Hulburt /

It looks like you've still got most of this stuff. I would love to have those paniers and I need some new chains and sprockets too. I'll buy them if you've still got 'em.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account