You buy me a few parts, and you get two moped projects...

So here is the deal: I recently moved to Washington, and only brought one moped with me. I need a few parts to get it running, and have two non finished mopeds back in North Carolina (Durham) at my parents' place. One is a super clean Maxi I got from an old lady who rarely ever used it then let it sit in her garage for years and years (no engine, tho), the other is a peugeot 103 which I have disassembled and boxed up for shipment, but never shipped... The Peugeot has a rusty tank, and definitely needs some love, but looks to be all there and a very good candidate for a rebuild. Together I paid easily in excess of $300 for the two, and drove a good distance to pick them up (New England and DC). Anyways... You buy me $230 in parts (might even be willing to put my $30 worth of tacos towards it) from treats, and they are both yours... to pick up at your convenience within the next few months from beautiful Durham NC or to arrange for U-ship to pick them up. No parting, no nothing else, my parents just want these things gone from their house... If you have any alternate offers other than exactly what I'm looking for from treats let me know what you have in mind...

Here is what I'm looking for:

Puch polini piston size B

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-moped-64cc-polini-piston-p/puch-polini-piston-64cc-moped.htm?1=1&CartID=1

Maxi EBR forks

https://www.treatland.tv/Puch-black-EBR-chrome-maxi-forks-p/puch-ebr-forks-maxi-black.htm

New Shocks that don't bottom out on bumps

https://www.treatland.tv/300mm-hydraulic-black-n-chrome-shocks-p/300mm-hydro-chrome-shocks-76.htm

and here is what I have:

Maxi (no turn signals included, and I'm not sure if the baskets are with it any longer, but it has been cleaned up quite a bit)

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/blue27343/IMG_0568.jpg

Please email me at mwysen@gmail.com (much easier for me to check emails than posts on my phone)

Re: You buy me a few parts, and you get two moped projects...

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam, Sounds like a scam it's probably a scam..

(Casserollers) Brian /

Not a scam, Matt is a good dude!

Matt, if you still have my number hit me up tomorrow I'm moving from Savannah up Minneapolis to but may be interested in getting the 103 shipped since its already boxed up.

Christian Giron /

honestly if someone has a problem with it or feels sketched out, probably best thing to do is to head to his parents house, verify it's all there, take it all and give his parents the money so they can wire it to him.

My apologies then

emailed

I'll buy you the Piston and shocks for the pug stuff... Let me know... (edited)

Yeah, not a scam. Two projects 3000 miles away from me are not of much (any) use to me. Willing to let someone pick up the parts and inspect them before I get my end of the deal... Sounds like one deal is pending though. I will re-post if it falls through.... And thanks Brian, much appreciated. Sounds like I might have worked out another deal with someone, but You will be the first to know if it doesn't work out. (what ever happened to you? I just quit hearing back from ya...)

(Casserollers) Brian /

Started working on another project / trying to get ready to move up to MN. I figured you got them off your hands but I guess not. Good luck with the sale though!

Okay, I still have this stuff if anyone is interested...

bump?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account