'03 Kinetic FS

Bruce Woodburn /

I've mentioned this on here before, but the Kinetic is still sitting in my garage taking up space, so here goes again.

I've got a blue 2003 Kinetic TFR, probably 95% complete. Thing has electrical issues that I don't care to take the time, or spend the money, to mess with. It's too darn hot here to do anything out in the garage, so no, I'm not going to part it out either. No title.

First person to show up on my door step in Rock Island, IL waving a 20 dollar bill for me can have it. I might even help you load it.

Re: '03 Kinetic FS

Damn, why is this so far away?

Bruce Woodburn /

Illinois corn fields are lovely this time of year. You could probably use a vacation anyway, so hop in the car and head on out. If you're into old tractors and stuff, the international headquarters for John Deere is just a hop skip and a jump down the road, and the American Pickers place is just across the bridge in Iowa. (edited)

Bruce Woodburn /

There's got to be somebody close enough to come get this thing out of my garage! It's going to the scrap yard next week if there isn't any interest.

Christian Giron /

welp it's only 17 hours away from me....

that's not that bad, right?

Hey, i work at a scrapyard, how about you ship it to my work? :)

damn too far away or i'd have this to help my tfr project along. if the heat breaks and yer willing - i could use the flywheel and cdi/points setup before you scrape it!

Bruce Woodburn /

SOLD! Some guy who wanted an old Briggs and Stratton engine I had on CL came by and bought the Kinetic too. He said he converts 2 strokes to operate on steam and powers generators with them. I dunno' and I don't care. It's outta' my garage.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account