FS: 85 Sachs Hercules, PA

♣Slew Foot♣ /

have my 85 sachs hercules p-3 up for sale.

PA titled, running, comes with a sachs 505 1a.

also has a D junk motor for parts. also pile of misc. parts. included.

these ads never go right, on CL for $500

MA discount $450.

i need to make room for other projects. and cash never hurts. the parts alone are worth the price.

it started out as a rolling frame, 17" grimeca rims, chrome peanut tank, 30 mph square bing.

indian expasion chamber on a 504 header pipe.

trades considered. some one snatch this.

DSCF0010.JPG
DSCF0011.JPG

Re: FS: 85 Sachs Hercules, PA

Why are the handlebars backwards?

Because that's how all the pro's do it...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

advertizing trick, you looked, it worked.

no seriously the bars were flipped for my bud who has one arm, he is too chicken to ride it.

they are back on the right way now.

only had one offer so far and it involved shipping it.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

bumpage for shear greed sake.

You know, you always have some great turmoil stories integrated in with every one of your bikes. This one-armed dude story floors me.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

someone buy this. so i can get back to the bativii.

i can only plate two bikes @ a time on my ins. and man i need the room. i can only have the plated ones out or housing has a kinipshen.

yep Rob, you should meet Julio. he is one hell of a guy. i lived in his basement for four years waiting for housing. i was going to give it to him but he won't ride it or let his oldest son ride it.

so here it sits, i use it on these hot rainy days as its the only pusher i have. i run all four seasons and its not a winter bike, there is no way to outrigger and brake.

the bats need attention, both have new rebuilt engines and i still have the overbore cylinder to try out.

i will throw in an improved ignitition coil w/10w brake.

Too bad you aren't closer I'm looking for a running moped with a PA title

♣Slew Foot♣ /

pending sale monday, and the guy who answered the CL ad also responded to the MA ad and gets the MA discount shrewd.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

but the same guy flaked, back up bump.

i hope he bought one of the others that popped up over the weekend, all lookers but were storage kids.

this is a daily runner. PA titled

10w brake coil and junkyard 505 1D motor

orig airbox w/ stirrup, foot brake sensor & hardware included.

if i slap it all together and throw on a paint job. it would be worth a grand. i am throwing in about a c-note in parts.

i cannot do any better 450.

Jake Mitchell /

top speed?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

about 27 level as is, with a downhill of 35.

the d cyl is included as is the piston/crank, you will probly need a D piston the junkyard one is pretty gunked up.

then about 35 after tuning and porting.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

come on she is a great bike, i put a 50 mile round trip on her without so much as a screw driver on me, starts first half kick, idles, she is housebroken and will not piss on the floor normally.

this is a last ditch effort, i really could use the cash. if she don't go, then i look into sand blasting, i have a free paint job owed to me, i slap the D on it, get a 80cc athena casematch and port with a 19mm carb and derestrict the expansion chamber then i keep her or sell her for a G+.

this bike has so much potential, my pockets are empty too much.

BUMP for the WIN.

Witness Protection /

just trying to help keep your ad noticed. 450 still your bottom dollar?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

yeah considering in PA a title is about 200,

i put 300 in parts on her, comes with a 75 dollar parts motor. that is as low as i can go.

Emailed.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

nope motor goes with, its pretty locked up, i have it soaking in PB Blaster, i freed the gears and crank from the case tho, needs heavy cleaning to be useful. i fear the piston is not going to survive the unseizing, seeing the amount of crud built up.

Last chance bump, got a solid hit on CL ad

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account