WTB: AV7 motor complete

ok guys, i'll try not to get off the topic.... i want to buy a motor to fit my 78 motobecane moby 50v.... i am in the process of making a pay pal account. I am just putting the work out for the very near future. Thanks.

Re: WTB: AV7 motor complete

i need some love here guys...

either i have been mis informed or i am the odd man out... i need a 50 v

They are around, just be patient, you could almost build one off treats...will not sell you mine as it is on my bike! You have a 50v, you need an av-7

Build an AV10.

on ebay right now starting at 50 bucks

Give this man a link nj dan!

.Item number: 230828366388.....this is on ebay now, starting at 50 bucks..tried to give link, not good with this shizzit

Thanks Guys...!!! Im still on the hunt but took a day off for MEYHEM FEST... Lost half of my big toe in the Slayer Pit... Gonna have some ass time at the computer for a bit because of it.. Im gonna check out the ebay listing ! thanks again! When i get this thing runnin, im gonna have to come down and let Detroit Drew show me around some Detroit stompin grounds..!!!

You get my PM?

yep i emailed him.. getting ready to check for a reply. where is this guy located. Thanks for all your help Caleb.!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account