FS::: Puch Sabre 50cc Motorcycle. (Lafayette In)($400 or trade)

Running Puch Sears Sabre motorcycle.

4 speed manual trans with Clutch.

Runs sweet and shifts though all the gears problem free. Has a bit of trouble idling, i think its the carb but i have to many projects currently going on.

All the light works, low beam, high beam, even the horn works. (speedometer does not work. It has a broken cable).

No title but can include a bill of sale.

The seat was taken apart to get redone and never finished. I have the seat pan, and the leather cover, but no foam. All the engine fan parts were taken off to get to the electronics, then never reassembled. I have all of those parts mostly polished and ready to go back on. As well as a hand full of odds and ends such as new accordion boots for the forks and a new spare tube.

Looking more to Sell then to trade, but dont be shy to offer, worse i can say is no. If your interested Shoot me a text at (574) 349-1949. You can try calling but my phone is a little janky and doesn't always ring on my end. Or email me at Chubbsoo2@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking.

Re: FS::: Puch Sabre 50cc Motorcycle. (Lafayette In)($400 or trade)

Damn nice lookin bike... I'm still holding out for you to gettired of, and sell your hobbit!

;j

I sold a lot of my other stuff but that hobbit is staying by my side. To much fun to sell.

Lol. I love my Hobbit too! It's soooo much fun :-) I do have two though. I may be selling the other one if you're interested. It's got a 70cc Dr kit, Weakends pipe, mlm intake and Mikuni vm18 carb. That's a great price for that Puch though bro.

Sold. Thanks everybody.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account