Milwaukee Brewkakke July 27 Meat Swap

We're going to be having a big garage sale/swapmeet at the rally in Milwaukee. We've always got a ton of nice bikes popping up around us here for cheap and some of us have a big ol' horde we're getting rid of.

I'm also piggybacking on this to have a huge moving/garage sale, a bunch of my projects, parts, custom stuff, and a ton of junk will be at rock bottom prices.

If you plan on coming and want to bring some stuff to sell post it up here too.

Re: Milwaukee Brewkakke July 27 Meat Swap

What time is the swap meet planned for? Wish I didn't have to work on Friday. I still gotta get some $$ to you for that head, and would probably grab some other stuff too.

yes the south needs to import more peds!

we dont have much to trade, but we have cash. and possibly smooches.

~t

ill be looking for some tomos mags and street mate r mags so if ya got em put em aside

I have an abundance of Hobbit project bikes, anyone?

can bring it down to rally or someone can pick it up and thier way out of town.

powdercoated frame and rims. taller handlebars, magnum front forks, robot swingarm, new shocks. Have original seat (sidecovers?). 1719 miles - maybe 15-20 miles on redone ped. 65cc kit, boss pipe. titled/plated. $650.00

DSC00235.JPG
DSC00234.JPG

wtb better than stock intake and carb for hobbit. i'll be up to mke by friday evening.

kal, I've got a brand new MLM 24mm hobbit intake.

I've got a Honda mb5 for sale too, and hopefully a cool batavus toptank with m bars too.

Non-moped sale: 4 dollar packs of camels all weekend from this guy. 30 for a carton, see you there.

bring me some camel lights

sweet!

i was in the garage last night trying to get some idea of what has to go and whats coming with me.

things i will be getting rid of:

-sturdy awesome workbenches, 2x4 foot tops, 3 benches, designed to be assembled into a large L shape. 3/4 plywood tops

-kitchen cabinet thing

-a box of random stock vespa parts, crankcase half, crank, and 4 or 5 cylinders, pistons, a complete 12v points setup

-Tomos sprint bike project, rigid rear end, lowered front, puch 1.5 seat, alukit with extreme porting, caged bearing converted crank with roller 12mm rod... custom pipe, clutches, etc.

-Cb100 project bike w/2 engines, clubmans, bunch more

-Bridgestone TMX100 very good condition

- Stock puch and tomos cylinders, lots of these, some a55, ported magnum

- buckets of carbs, lots of bings

-some loose random wheels

- EZ rider rolling frame, minarelli tube frame with burly brakes and 17" spokes, would make a great top tank conversion

- Briggs and stratton engines

-random pumps and electric motors

- random frame bits, fenders, headlights, tons of controls 3-5 sets of controls for puch, moby, tomos

- harbor freight powdercoating gun set

- black batavus VA with all the moped factory goodies, SHA 12:10 carb, 170 miles VG condition

I'll be listing lots more and trying to get some pictures as i go through stuff this week!

whoop!

also- box of A35 parts, 1.82 complete disassembled engines. Good a35 clutches, gears, assorted crap. Will go with sprint bike for the right price.... sparez.

oh yeah my c70 is for sale tooooooo

C70 on Buddy Craig's

I got a set of hobbit spoke wheels for sale if anyone is interested!

What kind of shape is the mb5 in I'm in the Milwaukee area and looking for parts for mine

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account