Wanted Moped for sale in Pittsburgh area

I couldn't figure out how to searching my area, so I figured I'd post here. Wanted moped that runs and has working lights. I don't care about looks really it can have scratches I just need it to last me a year. Budget 200.

Please reply if you have something you wanna sell to me, I'm in California, pa. So relatively close would be preferred.

Thanks!

Re: Wanted Moped for sale in Pittsburgh area

Carter Denny /

thats going to be tough to find one in your area for 200$

Why?

Carter Denny /

200$ for a running moped with everything working is cheap.

I don't want a scooter, I want a moped 50 cc or less. I think a moped is like a motorized bike, correct me if I'm wrong but yeah that's what I would like.

Carter Denny /

A moped isnt really a motorized bike. Its under 50cc. but you would have to be lucky to find a good running one with everything working for 200$. I attached a photo of a moped I have. It cost 225$. It came with all the oringal parts but as you can see the lights wernt on it. I think i still got a good deal at 225$ though.

iphone pictures 453.JPG

That would be perfect! So if anyone has something like the picture carter posted I would buy it!

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

For what it's worth, I'm in Pittsburgh and I think $200 is going to be tough unless someone really just wants to get rid of something. You can keep checking CL and stuff, but I'll be pretty shocked if you can find something worth anything with that as your ceiling.

Thanks for the advice but it's not my ceiling. Id just prefer around that price. do you have one? Or know anyone who has one?

Wouldntyou Wannaknow /

Totally seemed like your ceiling with the whole $200 budget thing, but if that's what you wanna pay and you're willing to pay a bit more (I'd say like 300-400) then there might be something for you somewhere. I'm not selling anything, and I don't know off hand of anything that anyone is selling, but I'm working on my bike tomorrow with someone and I'll ask if he's trying to get rid of anything--wouldn't count on it, though. Good luck.

Yeah please ask him, sorry just was saying preferred price range but i understand that's not how it goes always! Thanks for asking around!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account