WTB: QT50 Side covers & battery cover

Johnnie Roberson /

Prefer red - but I'll probaly re-paint. Will only do Paypal (no "gifting") and prefer to see pics with seller's user name (written on piece of paper) included in pic...

Let me know what you have/prices w/shipping

Thanks

Re: WTB: QT50 Side covers & battery cover

I do believe I have blue set in the garage somewhere.. I think $35 shipped for the pair is fair. If interested ill go take pics with all these requirements u have made

I'll take them if avaliable. I've been trying to find a blue set. Sent PM

Franklin bought em! Sold (edited)

Johnnie Roberson /

Sold! PM me your PayPal info please !

Johnnie Roberson /

WTF!

I'm not on here 24/7, but I didn't get a much of chance here ?

So, how does this board work...I post a WTB request and somebody else "jumps my claim" ? You didn't even give me a day to check & respond...

Johnnie Roberson /

Thanks for giving me a chance to answer/buy off of my own thread...

usually this board would work in your favor as many people dont shark other peoples parts... your criteria is more extensive than usual so i didnt know what to expect (sometimes we get some crazies on here).. another dude noticed my comment on your post and hit me up.. he had no criteria other than the tabs were not broken.. the whole transaction took less than 10 mins from post time and the covers are already mailed. twas a smooth deal, i have no regrets as i didnt know how smooth it would have went had i waited on your response. you have a new profile with less than 5 posts so made me a little weary at first. last thing i need is someone claiming they didnt get the shit i sent and causing drama; not to say you would do that, but like i said we have some crazies on here. i wouldnt put it past the free part scamming bunch to create a new profile and start the trolling.. anywho i can probably find some more and i will let you know first if i do.

i had the goods, he had the cash.. rest is history

Johnnie Roberson /

Well, I guess I'm just SoL then...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account