WTB 1980 Peugeot 102 front wheel/tire

jason ultrah /

looking for a 80 peugeot 102/103 front wheel/tire/hub combo in good shape. im in NY willing to pay shipping for the right price/deal. (edited)

Re: WTB 1980 Peugeot 102 front wheel/tire

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I know I have a wheel somewhere. Not sure about a hub. I'll go check.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I have the wheel and brake plate. No axle, cones, or bearings. I also have a fair to good condition Cheng Shin 17x2.25 tire.

jason ultrah /

that may work, i can swap over my parts, mainly the wheel i need its real rusty and it may be bent slightly. where are you located?

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

About 50 miles from the Pacific Ocean.

jason ultrah /

ok so complete opposite side of the country from me. lol what will u let the stuff go for, before shipping? Hows the chrome on the rim?

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Chrome has light surface rust. A little 0000 steel wool and it'll shine all pretty like. Took a little sandpaper to the inside of the drum, and it has a little pitting, but if you're going fast enough for that to be a problem, you should go disc. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow after work.

jason ultrah /

im not building a race ped, but it is a U3 ... i got it up to 31 today but i know it should prob be getting up there faster... its a work in progress... but im broke so im looking for a budget build. The front wheel i have is just too ugly so im looking for something decent.

shoot me the pics and a price ...

Re: WTB 1980 Peugeot 102 front wheel/tire & rear brake cable

jason ultrah /

bump Need rear brake cable too !

Re: WTB 1980 Peugeot 102 front wheel/tire & rear brake cable

jason ultrah /

bump. NEED rear brake cable too

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account