1971 Honda Amigo in great shape

I have a 1971 Honda Amigo for sale. Not sure what it's worth, putting feelers out. Any help or advice would be appreciated. This moped is in excellent condition, it runs like a champ and starts up before you get the pedal to the ground. It's blue and white, has all the original logos. If you want more info or pictures you can email me at derbycityvw@gmail.com.

From what I understand, they only sent these bikes to 4 countries, and the U.S. wasn't one. I think I have a rare thing here. Like I said, any advice or knowledge on the subject, greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: 1971 Honda Amigo in great shape

Its four stroke so there's not goin to be a lot of interest around here.

Cool bike!

Im pretty sure we got a few amigos in the states, but I could be wrong... I'll give you 300 for it in Louisville.

http://www.geocities.ws/motorcity/9748/pf50_eng_general.html

And no way. :) I'm gonna ride this thing. (edited)

Not to revive an old thread, but I own a P50-R. It's in pretty good shape but I'm still playing around with getting the carb running the way it should..

If you still need any help let me know.. It's difficult to find anything about it in English - that Geocities page is actually the best resource I found.

There are lots of them in Belgium. The FB group is fairly active.

im into the bike, still for sale?

I don't think she was ever selling it, just trying to get a price for it. I'm definitely not selling mine.. :)

Amigo 2 !!!!!

Will sell for top dollar !!!!!

haha

Thanks! :)

Possibly. I've kind of fallen in love with it. Haha, I guess it would depend on the offer.

Oh cool, I didn't know about a Facebook page, I'll check that out. :) Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account