WTB: Performance Exhaust for Puch Magnum MKII

I have a stock Puch Magnum MKII UPS and would like to change out the stock exhaust for a performance one. I understand since the stock cylinder has angled exhaust port any performance exhaust has to be modified to fit. Instead of trying to tackle this project myself I was wondering if anyone has a exhaust they have already modified to fit the Magnum cylinder and would be willing to part with it? Hope to find one.

Re: WTB: Performance Exhaust for Puch Magnum MKII

they sell angled port performance exausts. Check treatland.tv the homeot and motomatics plus others come in angled port. They are higher rpm pipes though. Good luck ith the modified ones since the gila came back i would believe these are probably all in use.

Re: WTB: Performance Exhaust for Puch Magnum MKII

I have seen the angled port exhausts but I do not wish to add a kit on at this point to make those exhausts compatible. I am looking to keep everything as is and only upgrade the exhaust. If anyone has a tecno boss or a biturbo that has been bend/modified to fit a magnum please let me know!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account