WTB Expansion Chamber or cheap hack n weld

Looking for a cheap expansion chamber or old dirtbike exhaust(maybe even pocket bike pipe) to make a cheap hack n weld exhaust for NC50.I dont care about the header part I have my own to weld on and I don't care if its got dings,rusty,etc.Just trying to build a better then stock exhaust on the cheap.

Re: WTB Expansion Chamber or cheap hack n weld

i got puch boss pipe, no header, $55 shipped

I'd like to try and find a lower to mid pipe but if I can't find anything else in a few days I'll probably take that.

Nele Sudar Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i got puch boss pipe, no header, $55 shipped

You can't be serious..taking advantage of someone is wrong. $55 for half a boss pipe when the price of a new one before shipping is $59. And don't say because it's a Puch pipe either because the chamber is the same on the tomos and Puch. Seriously...

Eric, I got a boss with no header if you want it for $35 shipped.

Timmy Southpark /

I have a estoril pipe, needs paint and stinger from a puch make offer

I know there $60 new +shipping and I was gonna offer less if I couldn't find any thing else.I figured half price of new +shipping would be about $40 to $45 at the most.I just figured I'd be nice about it.Iam waiting on a couple dirtbike pipes on ebay for around the same money as your talking TJ but if that don't work out I'l hit you up.Thanks for looking out for "noobs"

Anyone else?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account