WTB: 75cc Polini Piston Kit for Minarelli

Been running like a champ for months, and of course, one week before The Guns rally, I break a ring. Anyone selling a 75cc Polini Piston Kit (or just rings)? Would be super mega awesome if you could just deliver it at the rally. I just doubt the possibility of it shipping from Italy in time for the rally. Thx!

Re: WTB: 75cc Polini Piston Kit for Minarelli

rule to the wiseist of wise.. only ever run one ring on the v1 polini. they always snag it on the intake window, btw. you need one ring. (edited)

I've been running this kit with two rings for probably 1,000 miles. Maybe more, I don't know what my buddy put on it before he sold it to me.

Just chamfer your ports, yo.

well, I think its happen to me more then 3or4 times .. and broken rings. Its cause of the pin location. cheers, run one ring and see the change in rpms that you will gain.

One ring is insane man. Sure, you might get a BIT of an RPM difference, but a good cdi, pipe, high comp head and carb combo will get you the same performance AND you can keep that 150psi+ compression for a bit longer. Buy new rings, hone your cylinder, and run a bit oil rich until your rings get a chance to seat properly. And yes, CHAMFER YOUR PORTS ALWAYS!

uh, don't mine me.

Darrell Gabbard /

this is funny lmao

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account