FS: General 5 star frame

I have a general 5 star frame, and some other random 5 star bits for sale as a package. It's boxed up and ready to ship. Frame is straight and true never wrecked, bent, or molested in anyway. Believe there is a kickstand in there, swingarm, triple tree, some random electrical stuff and some random hardware. Price is firm at $110 includes shipping anywhere in the contiguous USA. (edited)

Re: FS: General 5 star frame

Pics posted by Monday if no one buys by then

would be good to note if this is the sachs or v1 frame.

V1...

Edit to post: triple tree not in box, has handle bars, bottom end of fork mount with spacers, and a set of wheels. Back needs new tread and brakes

If this is available next thursday (7/12), i may have interest in it. And if you are willing to part any pieces out, I need a swing arm. Thanks.

Sold as a package

Sale pending bump

Edit to post: tire and rims not included already sold... Instead now Comes with plastic trim pieces, speedo, and shocks and everything else listed minus tires!

Comes with: frame, swing arm, electrical, plastic trim pieces, fork spacers and mount, shocks, speedo, and random hardware! Good scoop @ $110 price includes shipping

Christian Giron /

so tempted to jump on this even though I'm broke.

Sold & shipped!!!

Christian Giron /

Well that makes it easy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account