sounds crazy but id like to Trade My tomos lx with many upgrades for a Puch, Peugot, Honda

So i may sound crazy but id like to trade my red 1995 tomos lx with many upgrades for a Puch Peugot or a Honda Pa50.

My tomos has upgrades like bigger carb, 70cc kit, different sprockets. It goes 51 mph. it also has the title.

My mom isnt all into me having a moped especially one this fast so i have to trade for a slower one if i want to have one at all. im looking for one that has a top speed of 30-35 and has a title!!! If you have anything to trade let me know. also if you feel just a trade wont work because your moped is really that great i have some cash aswell to include in the trade. I

Re: sounds crazy but id like to Trade My tomos lx with many upgrades for a Puch, Peugot, Honda

Why don't you just put a stock cylinder back on it? Problem solved.

Re: sounds crazy but id like to Trade My tomos lx with many upgrades for a Puch, Peugot, Honda

im not looking to really spend money. i dont have the stock cylinder so id rather trade for an older moped. this way if someone with a slow ped wants a fast one we can trade and everyone is happy.

Yep stock cylinder/carb and a pipe = 35-40mph all day

Trade your kit and carb/intake for a stock setup + cash, or just sell it outright for cash and buy a new 50cc kit and carb..done

okay i might do this. not to sound like the lazy lame-o but i still might trade to save time and energy.

Overpriced Parts /

In nj there are many mopeds so post on cragslist for trade.

Look up nj Dan on off topic

okay thanks Ken!

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

just tell ur mom that u switched out the cylinder and blast it...honestly do kids not lie to their parents anymore?

Tell your mom your in some bad ass moped gang that runs meth and if she don't back off she might have to take some time off work.

I Look Like Shit /

if he ran meth he'd have a walmart bike with a 66cc skyhawk

duh right. i wasn't gunna say it, but wtf.

"yeah mom its totally slower!"

wot all the way to school...?

william warnock Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Tell your mom your in some bad ass moped gang that

> runs meth and if she don't back off she might have

> to take some time off work.

yeah!!

Tal Reznikov /

i have a stock suzuki Fa50... its not fast, and its a blast to ride.

Only problem i have with it is that the fuel injection leaks, so i just premix.

also has tears in seat... no idea why, they just formed from age i guess.

could also use new tires.

On the plus side- LED tail light

Replaced all lines

New headlight

Its up to you.

BTW id have to find a way to get it up to NJ from VA, so that would pretty much settle any price differences.

(fa is only worth about 250 on a good day)

I would but in nj an fa50 is considered a motorcycle because it has no pedals. I need it to have pedals. Unless I'm wrong and it does have pedals.

Tal Reznikov /

oh ok, lol i didnt know that. it has no pedals sorry.

go on craigslist then, and put your up for sale or trade.

you only need 500 for a stock moped, so put it up for 600, and keep an eye on mopeds that you wanna buy.

Got it up for 475 as a bargain buy:)

Tal Reznikov /

damn,if i where to sell my tomos, id put it up for a grand

On the other hand, it is 9 years newer than yours.

(check my prof pic)

51mph in NJ... really ??? Hahahaha

Just tell mom you made it slower.

yo i have a stock kit A35 plus carb your your 70cc kit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account