SELLING MOST OF MY MOPED STUFF!

alright dudes, lets get real. i have like 4 projects i actually care about, the rest of this stuff can probably go.

I WILL NOT SHIP.

come check this shit out. i wanna sell everything in this photo, and this is maybe half if not less of the shit i'm trying to get rid of. i have two motorcycle projects, and 3 moped projects i'd love to finish, also i'm trying to move and i have bicycle shit i wanna get squared away too.

so heres PART of the stuff:

yamaha G7S, has california title, i have all the parts that were on it when i got it too. has brand new hutchinson 17/2.25s on it. does run, but poorly, needs love and probably new rings. all proceeds from its sale will go to Tracy Meade. (i still owe him for it)

Gloria Intramotor Blanco: no title, runs but desperately needs a new top end, i have all the fenders/lights/sidecovers etc. also currently needs carb.

Clean-ass red maxi frame: painted it, has NOS decals, NOS headset, nice taillight, etc. ready to build up. good petcock. no swingarm.

Maxi N: has engine with busted crank, never been case matched, fork, frame, seat, bars, whatever. i have fenders, rack, wheels, etc.

MAGGIT project in shambles: i have the engine, etc, to make this go. case needs new magneto side seal. its a project BRAH but the hard part is done. tank needs redkoated or something, has a pinhole leak we tried welding but still slightly leaks.

Motron daily driver: i honestly use this thing every single day. like, for real. i have a title but somebody signed it so i need to get a replacement title at some point, can do this if you require, if you dont, i wont. taillight needs a new bulb, other than that, like i said, i use this thing every day.

PUCH 5-starz, come with axles, good brakes, etc. i think one has a slight ding in the rim but doesnt affect bead-seating or anything like that. solid wheels, good bearings.

PUCH DOCUMENTATION: pretty much every parts list, shop manual, time sheet, etc from the late 70s-to mid 80s. its all there. even the magnum LTD parts list (which is a folded-over sheet of paper basically)

ON TOP OF ALL THIS:

i have SO many parts. tons of wheels, engines, miscellaneous parts, i just want it gone. i also have most of an old solex with a seized engine that you can take.

AND:

you might be able to convince me to sell either my super clean daily-driver fully rigid ciao or even my derbi revolution project if ya got enough cash lying around.

ANYWAY:

get in touch, we can work it out. NO I WONT JUST SELL ONE STUPID THING, YES YOU HAVE TO COME HERE TO GET IT. so much shit. (edited)

Re: SELLING MOST OF MY MOPED STUFF!

oh, i'm looking to sell EVERYTHING, including all the parts/wheels/whatever that is also in my basement. basically if you wanna drop by and take a look at everything, you can pick and choose and we can work out a price. i'm a reasonable guy.

i'd probably want like $1600 for everything in the photo and then a shit ton of extra parts/engines/frames/whatever. or something.

if somebody can arrange shipping for like 6 mopeds and probably a good few hundred pounds of parts, i'll gladly ship.

I asked about the revolution before you tore it apart...but I'm still interested pending you didn't fuck it up beyond repair

I want just the Blanco. I'll drop you a PM.

Awesome,

How much for the revo project, tis I buy it. :) drop me a emails!

How of the monetary system funds you looking for the revoist :) (edited)

Kc Kev Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I asked about the revolution before you tore it

> apart...but I'm still interested pending you

> didn't fuck it up beyond repair

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Ryan N. Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Kc Kev Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I asked about the revolution before you tore it

> > apart...but I'm still interested pending you

> > didn't fuck it up beyond repair

Kev uses the vinegar approach, instead of the honey approach.

nash, we gotta talk brother..

Hey you wouldn't happen to have any parts are interchangeable for the rear tire of an 81 Morini?

Would you happen to have a za50 first gear clutch that's in good shape?

will you part out just the 5 star rims?

I want that MAGGIT!

peugeot 103 engine????????

shit, i didnt even realize there were replies to this past my last post!

kev/ryan: i'm still on the fence about the revo project. no, i didnt fuck it up at all. it's stripped down to the frame/fork/engine/wheels at the moment, but i have everything in boxes, and all the wires are labelled. if you wanna make me an offer, feel free, money talks, but at the moment i'm not super amped about getting rid of it. ryan, i already talked to you before i even made this post, but lemme know. i may be convinced. actually a trade would be appealing, but i'm not stupid.

joel: sorry i didnt get back to you about the blanco after our last message. i'll PM you right after i post this.

anthony: rear tire or wheel? what exactly are you looking for?

jim: i sold all my ZA stuff a while ago, so no, unfortunately. sorry!

chris: i actually traded the motron for a magnum so i AM using the 5-stars after all, sorry!

jeremy: come get it! might have a cleaner tank though now...

dylan: the only peugeot engine i have is a 102 engine, sorry!

REVISIONS:

local buddies got at me after seeing this post, so there are some things that are no longer up for grabs, such as the 5-stars, the motron, the maggit tank (possibly) or the forks off the maxi N. the controls off the blanco are gone, which werent original anyway (i have the original ones somewhere), and the bars/tires off the G7S are being utilized now. anything else, and tons of other stuff too, is still available.

Damn, I was just down in your area today; I wish I would have seen this before I left :(

UPDATE: maggit and all my hobbit stuff are gone. sold locally. thanks dudes!

everything i didnt mention in the last posting is still here.

Do you still have the Solex stuffr?

Zeke Rigg /

do you have a nu 50 engine or really any scooter engine that is complete? shit i kinda wanna visit you just to see your garage. and how much are you looking to get for the maggit. i happen to have a seal in my truck.

o yeah i have a ratty but well running gs 750, iowa express not running not worth any thing and a blasty ratty passport. (edited)

Jonathan Jacob /

Got any av7 motors

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account