Misc. Honda Junk for NC/NU/NA50 Cheap

I got all this stuff with a few mopeds I bought so all of it is untested,rusty,well used, and some I don't even know for sure what it came from so Best offer and you own it.Not trying to make a bunch of money just cleaning up and hate to scrap it

1.14" front and rear wheels for express' some missing spokes,untested,surface rust.No good tires

2.Honda side cover with stator and cdi coils.Stator is rusty,dirty,probly junk.Coils are untested

3.16" front wheel with brake plate,junk brake shoes,speedo(4625miles)etc from ?NU,NA?

SAM_1512.JPG
SAM_1513.JPG
SAM_1514.JPG

Re: Misc. Honda Junk for NC/NU/NA50 Cheap

4.Stock nc50 intakes with oil inlets,stock nc50 carb bodies may be able to tap these to fit some sort of screw in jets?,float bowls,1 decent stock nc50 carb that takes the screw in jets but no jets(missing bowl screws,no slide,no bowl gasket,no top)

5.Bunch of random plastic shit for NC,NU, or something idk?

6.Wire Harnesses for either NU,NC,NA not sure which year,which model(probly give that away if someone pays shipping)

SAM_1515.JPG
SAM_1516.JPG
SAM_1517.JPG

7.Brake levers,wires,cables for NU or NA maybe?One set without cables for something honda

8.Headlight buckets for NC50(one with ring)both small piece broken on top flat part,Honda speedos,12v condensor or relay?Turn signal indicator lights

9.Honda NC50 flywheels (Probably work for all hondas idk?)

SAM_1518.JPG
SAM_1519.JPG
SAM_1520.JPG

Like I said everything is untested,rusty,well used so any questions about something or need better pics of something let me know.I have other random shit for NC50's.The most valued things here to me are the carb that takes screw in jets or 16" wheel and those are only worth about $30 each plus shipping IMO

SAM_1521.JPG

Junk Bump

Do you have a rear wheel that will fit a 82 express with all the spokes... If so you'd be the man! Let me know mallen831@hotmail.com

Or maybe a battery and/or battery case for a express

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

emailed

working rear brake cable? Ones with the threaded portion on one end.

Thanks Matt and Gruff.Payments Received will ship Monday.

Brake Cables,2 rear wheels,coils sold.

Hey therr I'm looking for a coil

No CDI coils left.Try Jeff 518's thread or pm him here on MA he might have 1 for you

How about the piston? mallen831@hotmail.com

I don't have any good used pistons but your better off buying a new one for like $20-$30 w/new rings (can get 60cc shocko kit for $80)

Emil Kniemel /

happen to have a left side mirror?

No I need some too.I made a cheezy one out of $2.50 mirror from walmart to get me by

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account