FS: New & Used Stuff - PA50 Athena / Intakes / Petcock / PHBG Float / Freewheel / ETC!

Got some stuff for sale. Prices are shipped to lower 48 USA. Sold as is with no returns. PAYPAL only to vintagebiketuner@gmail(dot)com for payments sent as a personal gift. I'll ship items the same or next day!

Used Honda PA50 Athena Kit :

It needs the exhaust studs removed and re-tapped - It has a clean unported bore. The top and side transfers are ported out kinda wild, not original piston but it fits and has rings. No wristpin or bearing. Untested so make an offer?

USED Intakes :

Malossi 4 petal PHBG 19mm ID top - 2 bolts included - $18

Polini style bolt pattern reed spigot mount 20mm ID - $15

Polini style bolt pattern reed spigot mount with hacked off intake 20mm ID - $8

Bing 12mm ZA50 tall style with stock oil injection fitting - $10

NEW super petcock with down direction spout (12mm x 1mm) - $12

USED PHBG 4.5g float with good looking float needle. - $12

USED E50 clutch cover with side bolt but has broken starter lever - $10

NEW 16 tooth freewheel. Dicta brand - $7

NEW Tireflys red colored tire valve stem lights - $8

athena.jpg
intakes.jpg
malossi-phbg-4-petal-intake.jpg

Re: FS: New & Used Stuff - PA50 Athena / Intakes / Petcock / PHBG Float / Freewheel / ETC!

more pics!

12x1 super-cock.jpg
phbg-float-&-needle.jpg
16T-freewheel.jpg

Re: FS: New & Used Stuff - PA50 Athena / Intakes / Petcock / PHBG Float / Freewheel / ETC!

Last pics!

e50-clutch-cover-w-broke-arm.jpg
tireflys-red.jpg

I'll price the Athena kit at $50 obo!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

How much for the freewheel?

Freewheel is $7 shipped.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Sold, what's your paypal?

Uhh, all of the info is in my first post. Send as a paypal "personal gift" to vintagebiketuner@gmail(dot)com to avoid fees.

I won't rip ya off, just make sure your shipping address is correct and I'll ship it out today!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Patpal sent

I got your payment Harvey, I'll send it out today! (edited)

FREEWHEEL SOLD! (edited)

Tire Flys Sold!- Free Wheel shipped!

I'm also adding another fantastic item to the list!

USED side mount chrome kickstand that fits a tube style swing arm. It's kinda heavy, so $18

It's missing the center set screw, but it works fine. I ran this on my magnum for years and it gave it that smooth gangster lean.

tube-style-side-mount-kickstand.jpg

Tire Flys Shipped!

damn dude i just bought that stupid petcock a week ago... i f'd up!

Will you take 55 for the Athena and broken e50 clutch cover ?

Yes Rick, That sounds fair to me. I can ship it out on thursday after the holiday. Paypal me, and I'll get it sent out asap.

Un-hacked Polini reed style intake sold!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Got my freewheel today, that was fast. Thanks. Now, what bike to put it on?

Polini bolt style UN-hacked intake sold and shipped!

Kickstand sold & shipped!

Athena Kit and clutch cover is SOLD!

What junk is left??? Only the Malossi 19 Intake, Hacked intake, Tall 12 Bing Intake, Dellorto float and new 12mm x 1mm petcock.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account